Do you have an innate need to protect women and children?

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Mods, give me a hand in making this a poll.

We already know that the US gives far more to charity than Europe, and the rape rates are shrinking here and growing in Europe, and the places where there is supposedly a ton of rape is college campuses, which are very left wing.

Even though I know everyone is just going to lie anyway, I am still curious to see who's putting their money where their mouth is.

Exodus 22

22 Do not take advantage of the widows or fatherless

I think we are taught or raised to protect women and children. It may only be innate to protect your own children and your own woman. Or the females closely related to you.

With Islam, women don't have many rights and their word doesn't mean much in court. And in Islam, there's a lot of women that get abused and raped. Then they stone them cause they are dishonored.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am less likely to protect someone that is a liberal. you wanted the truth.

I think we are taught or raised to protect women and children. It may only be innate to protect your own children and your own woman. Or the females closely related to you.

With Islam, women don't have many rights and their word doesn't mean much in court. And in Islam, there's a lot of women that get abused and raped. Then they stone them cause they are dishonored.
I disagree. Both my brothers in law were well aware that if they broke my sister's hearts, there was going to be some trouble. They haven't, and I haven't, but my older sister's husband is kind of a puss and I'm on that guy nonstop to take care of his family and stop trying to be a celebrity.

Doesn't really matter if they're my kids or someone else's.

Mods, give me a hand in making this a poll.

We already know that the US gives far more to charity than Europe, and the rape rates are shrinking here and growing in Europe, and the places where there is supposedly a ton of rape is college campuses, which are very left wing.

Even though I know everyone is just going to lie anyway, I am still curious to see who's putting their money where their mouth is.

I would protect anything I would stick my dick in....
:p

I disagree. Both my brothers in law were well aware that if they broke my sister's hearts, there was going to be some trouble. They haven't, and I haven't, but my older sister's husband is kind of a puss and I'm on that guy nonstop to take care of his family and stop trying to be a celebrity.

Doesn't really matter if they're my kids or someone else's.
Well those are your sisters and your nephews and nieces. They are close to you. It's innate to protect them.

I'm unsure if it's innate to protect those not close to you. It is probably learned. Like raised to be a gentleman and a protector of those more vulnerable.

Not sure how well the OP informs the question that is the thread title.

Not sure how well the OP informs the question that is the thread title.

Yeah, there's a bit of a gap in between starting the thread and actually typing it out. I think the question is still in the neighborhood though.

Well those are your sisters and your nephews and nieces. They are close to you. It's innate to protect them.

I'm unsure if it's innate to protect those not close to you. It is probably learned. Like raised to be a gentleman and a protector of those more vulnerable.

They are, but I still kind of feel the same even if they aren't related. I've had his since I was little kid and couldn't really beat up anybody.

Only if they are white and privileged.

That's the right answer, right?

They are, but I still kind of feel the same even if they aren't related. I've had his since I was little kid and couldn't really beat up anybody.
Ok, I know what you're saying cause I'm the same personality. I'm one of those big hearted guys too.

I have been told it is innate but I've been raised to, so I don't really know if it's possible to have a control to differentiate between nurture or nature

That's the reason they took women out of the front lines, not because they suck at war, but because the men couldn't handle seeing things happen to them and would take bigger risks to save them than they would for other men

I'm for saving children, nothing is their fault yet. I'm more hesitant for women

Not just women and children, but those who cannot defend themselves. That extends to the elderly, the weak, the disabled etc.

I'm first aid trained and previously been a beach lifesaver and firefighter.

Then my short answer is no.
You have sisters, no? I know you're a fairly small dude, or maybe average size, but you don't strike me as the type to just sit back and watch some guy eff over your family. Shit, I have ex-girlfriends that I should probably hate that I still stand up for.

You have sisters, no? I know you're a fairly small dude, or maybe average size, but you don't strike me as the type to just sit back and watch some guy eff over your family. Shit, I have ex-girlfriends that I should probably hate that I still stand up for.

About 165lbs now. That puts me 1lb over what I last read was the average weight of the nation's women. <Moves>

I was answering from the perspective of all women and children compared to men. Not just my family. Additionally, I avoid taking any situation to violence. Partly because I'm most likely to lose and partly because I don't have visions of winning a fist fight. I have visions of maiming and death. Hopefully the other guy, but I'd enter a fight expecting to play for keeps. Bottom line, I've got too much to lose to get into physical confrontations.

Beyond that, I believe in equal rights for women. They can make their own choices and suffer their own consequences. Kids are a different story. But I don't get involved in other people's family matters. I would agree that children need special protections. For that we have CPS. In my own family I haven't seen legit child abuse so I don't know what it would take to push me to violent confrontation.

Let me drive this home a bit with a current family situation. My mother enables my drugged out, lying, thieving, piece of shit brother. He's ruining her life and has been for the past five years. She doesn't live anywhere near me and I'm rarely back there. I've had many visions of confronting him and they all end in his death. Instead of go down that road I offer her advice, encouragement, and silence when I know she doesn't want to hear it. Gone so far as to suggest she sells her home and builds something for herself on my land. Now I'm just praying the fucking system does its job and puts him away for a number of years.

Children yes. Women are on their own

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back