Do you have allegiance to your country?

No shit trump is an idiot.

if trump was an idiot, why couldnt the whole RNC and fox stop him in the primaries, then the whole DNC and mainstream media stop him in the general, while spending multiple times more than him?

why hasnt he been swindled out of his money?

why is he the #1 person in the #1 country in the world

if hes an idiot, then what does that say about you

if trump was an idiot, why couldnt the whole RNC and fox stop him in the primaries, then the whole DNC and mainstream media stop him in the general, while spending multiple times more than him?

why hasnt he been swindled out of his money?

why is he the #1 person in the #1 country in the world

if hes an idiot, then what does that say about you
Awwwwww. Sound like you have a crush. Hit him up on the twitter and send him nudes, you never know.

Ummmm.... not really unless it's the World Cup. Still pay my taxes though cuz I like cops and firefighters and a military and generally using roads.

Had to think about this question a bit.

These past few years have led me to feel a renewed sense of allegiance and patriotism to the US; its defining ideals, its attempts at improving and growth.
-These past few years have included me engaging actively in more political discussions and being immersed in various ideologies.
-This isn't fanaticism or anything blind & radical, I just gained a better perspective as to the rest of this country and its citizens.

Whilst remaining as objective and open-minded as I can be with other's viewpoints, I find this country to be quite a beautiful and amazing place, full of a variety of people.

It's my home and if called upon, I would defend my home.
-Even though I might disagree with a lot of things the government does and most of how the media operates and influences US citizens.
-As long as I am defending ideals that I agree upon, I would defend this country.

America is, and will hopefully remain, being a land of opportunity.
A place where even with the current political climate and fear-mongering, from both sides, will reward those with a strong work ethic, will, and adaptability.

I can understand one's own self-commitment; but after understanding concerns for the many types of citizens of this country, I have gained a bit more love for my American people.
-Globalization is inevitable, but as long as little to no American citizens are being left behind in the meantime, then I am all good.
<{luvbruh}>

Yeah, but we are not talking about any volskeist here. It is the German one. It has already stand the test of time. And helped Germany back to the top.

If you rely on institution, you do not know if those institutions are still a good thing in the future?
Look at America someone wrote a sentence about arms on a piece of paper at a time when they had single shot muskets. And there was a need for a militia.
Which causes America to have 30,000 deaths a year. But they are unable to have any kind of rational discussion about it because someone wrote it down hundreds of year ago at a completely different time. And you have 400LBS guys thinking they can fight off attack helicopters when the government comes to take their guns.

Not negating the inherent quality of the German people, but Germany as a nation-state is not that old, and it has seen quite a bit of calamities, how prepared is it to withstand the challenges of the XXI century? lowest birth rates in the world with a lot of foreign immigration with poor assimilation.

Seems to me that the only hope for Germany or most European nations is to find common ground among themselves and kick-off a strong European federation, but the EU seems to be walking on a thin line.

Also while America has guns, its not necesarily the cause of its violence, its failed drug war is more responsible for it and that is an interesting challenge

Not negating the inherent quality of the German people, but Germany as a nation-state is not that old, and it has seen quite a bit of calamities, how prepared is it to withstand the challenges of the XXI century? lowest birth rates in the world with a lot of foreign immigration with poor assimilation.

Yes, that is true the different German Kingdoms are not untied that long. But they have already withstood extreme hardship since they are united.
Of course, that doesn't mean we will withstand the challenges that are to come. You always have to adapt.
But whatever we create today or what we do we will pass away. It is up to future generations to secure Germany, we can't do it for them.

And for me personally, I think the future is with the EU. But we will have very difficult challenges ahead and our children or future German generations can't expect that liberty, prosperity, and happiness just falls from the sky into their lap. Everything roots in your own will and your own work and dedication.

Yeah that's a generic answer. And I never said anything about "problems". I said corruption. Your answer doesn’t explain your allegiance the government. Or do you think the government and the country are the same entity.

The government is only part of what makes up the country.

I get it. You're going through an "America is an evil empire" phase. Very adorable.

06832fba47f6e647a3ebee0410c2d76e.jpg

THIS IS WHAT ALL CONSERVATIVES WANT.

Yes but to what makes this country.

The Constitution, the people and the land.

The government is only part of what makes up the country.

I get it. You're going through an "America is an evil empire" phase. Very adorable.

The government runs the country. It's not the country. The actual borders and the Constitution make up the country. You should probably know the difference there soldier boy. Because it is the government that's sending you overseas to fight afterall.

The government runs the country. It's not the country. The actual borders and the Constitution make up the country. You should probably know the difference there soldier boy. Because it is the government that's sending you overseas to fight afterall.

Lol you don't need to lecture me on my country. Go crawl back up your professors ass.

I do. I doubt many can understand it, but I do.

Don't get me wrong, if things really, really turn to shit, I'll get out. But, in general, I think of you are of the mentality that anywhere you are is just an easily replaced place, and that when your bad decisions ruin it, you can just up and leave, then you're a part of what is wrong with the world.
Fix where you are, don't just look for another place to shit in, you nomad-minded scum.

Back