Do you hang out with both Proper and Ghetto people-

Both, but now a days it's mostly 'proper' people as most of my 'ghetto' friends don't live anywhere I do or are so flaky and unreliable it's not worth my effort. I grew up hanging with the wrong crowd all the way though high school. All I can say that some of those 'ghetto' folks have some of the best character and are good people. They are just unfortunate to grow up in less than desirable circumstances.

I try to hang with @Kardashians which is like hanging with both at the same time. I had to curb stomp her groupie @LEGS MAHONEY though; good thing his people are historically weak in the face of the Muslim brotherhood. I miss @Banchan because that was like reading 7 personalities with completely opposite opinions; well except for Ping Pang.

Take this all back or ill cut you

Take this all back or ill cut you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania

shrug-gif-114-700x.gif

Are you asking if any of us have any white or black friends? Yes, once I get enough of the ghettoness, I go hang out with some of my black friends and binge watch Friends on Netflix (only season 5 and up when Chandler got with Monica)...

i dont hang out with any people, my cats are pretty well behaved though.

Goddammit, all of you people are so sensitive. Is this what political correctness and the internet has done to people?

Like fuck, man.

If you are colorblind, it's effectively all black and white. So technically I can disprove that assertion with semantics.

As far as the other stuff you're basically having realizations I would classify as late elementary to early middle school level. So congrats on that.

Semantics = goat way to disprove something

I hang out with people who grew up poor but have their shit together and became successful. Does that count?

I work in the medical marijuana business and I have met people from all walks of life. I have shared blunts with millionaires and the most gangster hood dudes you will ever meet. At the end of the day, I think people are generally all the same. Not to sound too cliche but there is no black and white, just many shades of grey. We all have our faults. I think at the end of the day it all boils down to "we're all human beings".

Naw. I dont fuck with ghetto folks no more. I am grown now and dont want the drama.

Proper people keep the drama to they house. Ghetto people bring the drama to your house and be talking bout "What We Gonna Do?"

I hang out with proper redneck, blue collar friends as well as highly educated folks. They all have a few things in common - all intelligent decent people. Don't care for much of anything else. No ghettos around here but I'd hang with @Gutter Chris from the hood. Then again, I'm not exactly a "proper" type of guy.

my proper call me ghetto and my ghetto friends call me proper...

To be honest I think there’s good people on both sides

Shut the fuck up Trump.

Kidding.

But yeah, I do. Most of my close friends and acquaintances are ghetto/lower class people. When me and my boys were watching May/Mac one of them kept screaming "TAKE THAT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" and afterward I had to be like "Yo man, you gotta cool it with screaming :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: at the top of your lungs. There's like a bajillion slurs, pick another one." Which is extra funny because he's black and throws out the n word too like it's candy.

On the other side my not close friends/people I know are literary types, upper echelon types, the highly educated. I'm a polyglot (my sig was translated by me) and I know some extremely intelligent people.

Honestly if I didn't love MMA so much I'd never rub shoulders (literally and figuratively) with the meathead MMA crowd.

They say that you are more likely like your 5 closest friends, most of my friends are very successful, and make a pretty decent amount of money,and if they are not, they are on their way there, and have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to offer. Also I'm probably the biggest most straight forward asshole out of all my friends. Any friends I may have that doesn't have a positive outlook in life and isn't going anywhere, it's not longer in my circle.

I just hang with people who are decent human beeing. Anyone who acts like a dbag is definitely off my list, and same with anyone who does drugs.

I'm an elitist snob so no.

If you are poor and from a bad family, it means you are a bad person and god hates you.

Back