Do you guys think GSP has what it takes to become a dominant 185 champion?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP is easily one of the goats, but he will be a bit undersized at 185... What u guys think?

Conor-Mcgregor-and-GSP1-e1411937238170.png

He made 170 his bitch, he has no need to move up and prove anything.
GSP is the real GOAT, his first fight back should be a tune up with joe rogan.

No.
Bisping is the only top 5er I give him a chance against.

He will get destroyed by the top 5.

No he's too small, he'd be more suited to LW these days than MW.

He has what it takes to win the belt and retire again and join the elite group of fighters who won belts in two divisions.

or

Win the belt and go out with a big pay day defending against Anderson Silva then retire or move back down to 170 lbs.

As for being a dominate champion .. who knows .. Bisping won the belt and has defended it once so far. Anything is possible.

I think that if he beats Bisping he fights Anderson next, now we know why Andy got that judges decision. Then maybe he takes a WW title fight and retires, or just retires, or does a McGregor freak show fight.

Fight #1 - Bisping, if wins
Fight #2 - Anderson Silva
Fight #3 - Conor McGregor

Fight #1 - Bisping, if loses
Fight #2 - WW Champ
Fight #3 - Conor McGregor

No

Bisping easily beats him

GSP is easily one of the goats, but he will be a bit undersized at 185... What u guys think?
I think GSP needs to prove himself before giving him ANY title shots.

It pissed me off that guys like Jacare will be once more leapfrogged by less deserving fighters.

GSP is great but of course not.

Romero and Rockhold would smush him. Jacare, Weidman could be good fights but I'd strongly favor the larger men. Bisping would be a good fight. Who the fuck knows what an Anderson fight would look like.

This is all assuming that GSP is close to as good as he was in his prime, which is a bit uncertain to say the least. Remember GSP barely squeaked by Hendricks in his last fight, and although Hendricks was a lot better at that point than he is now compare Hendricks to Romero, Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare :eek: it's not even close.

GSP should come back to WW if the cut is still doable, at least he wouldn't be outsized.
Prime GSP would toy with Woodley, and run circles around Wonderboy and Lawler on the mat.

Back