Do you guys remember the Phat UFC critic?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am curios to know if anyone here remembers the phat UFC critic. He was a big UFC fan on YouTube and was posting his predictions of each UFC events and going over it once the event concluded. Or he would critic the TUF episodes.

Its weird, I cant find any trace of his videos. Its as if he never existed and I wonder if anyone remembers him or know what happened to him?

I am curios to know if anyone here remembers the phat UFC critic. He was a big UFC fan on YouTube and was posting his predictions of each UFC events and going over it once the event concluded. Or he would critic the TUF episodes.

Its weird, I cant find any trace of his videos. Its as if he never existed and I wonder if anyone remembers him or know what happened to him?

Sorry pal, no one remembers you .

Sorry pal, no one remembers you .

I am not the Phat ufc critic. I used to watch his channel in 2006 but he just up and disappeared out of nowhere. No explanation or anything. Its like your in a happy relationship and you wake up realizing that your partner has left you without any explanation gone of to god knows where. Sure you might be over it but you never got that closure as to why what happened end up happening.

Looks around to see if anyone is listing*
I remember

Perhaps you've just discovered a new Mandela Effect, TS.

I am not the Phat ufc critic. I used to watch his channel in 2006 but he just up and disappeared out of nowhere. No explanation or anything. Its like your in a happy relationship and you wake up realizing that your partner has left you without any explanation gone of to god knows where. Sure you might be over it but you never got that closure as to why what happened end up happening.
Here from that era but don't seem to recall him at all. I do remember legends like OneManArmy though.

I don’t associate the word ‘phat’ with dudes.

He was probably copyrighting or plagiarizing

That was twelve years ago dude. The guy has kids and a smoking hot wife now, he started working out around 2010.

Back