Do you guys remember The Bully Beatdown with Mayhem Miller? Heres the funniest moments from season 1

Miller has had some bizarre moments in his life as he went over the top. But, he is really funny and seems like a nice guy as he deals with people. Sometimes "showmen" don't know how to turn it off when not in front of the cameras. We're all human and have failings.

I liked this show but it's pretty stupid in a sense that it doesn't do much to help these bitches getting bullied to stand up for themselves. And it's obviously staged and somewhat scripted, but the fighting is pretty real. Hard sparring vs. a UFC fighter is no damn joke.

I bet most of them weren't even really bullied. There's usually always a pecking order in real life. In general, you do need to respect those who can kick your ass....which is very evident in any gym, especially MMA ones.

My favorite TV show ever,Most epic thing was ofcourse bully beat the fighter lol

Last edited:
I think his fight entrances were better

The thing that will always be the most memorable and funny thing to me about mayhem is not his antics, but that my cousin(a girl) gave him a blow job after they met at a house party about 7-8 years ago
she had no idea who he was at the time (surprisingly he didn't brag about being a pro mma fighter)

They were both completely wasted so maybe she was told who he was but just didn't remember...
anyway, he only got a bj off her because apparently dude has a huge dong(I'm talking the horizontal and the vertical....oh yea)
and my cousin basically asked him to go down on her to "loosen her up" because of his hog but miller flat out refused and produced a bottle of flavored lube in return

My cousin held her ground and complained that those non water based and flavored lubes give girls yeast infections and that she was insulted that he just didn't go down on her with what she thought was a tube of kiwi watermelon lube (assuming most guys just don't like giving cunnillingus cause of the taste/odor)

Miller shot back that the lube was "cinnamon flavored" and had a sensation that most girls wouldn't enjoy....at which point my cousin called him out for even insinuating he could use it for intercourse in the first place

Long story short Somehow he sweet talked my cousin into conceding to give a bj and they parted ways.....she told me this story at the ihop the next morning as I was hungover AF....I of course reconized him at the party the night before but I had no idea that he slipped away to get a hummer from my cousin

EDIT:I hope it doesn't come off as weird that a female relative would talk about her sexual exploits....I do the same with her when it comes to my conquests....
we're just tight like that... so don't be jealous;)

Also I can vouch that miller is a good dude in person and that his persona is for the fans

Last edited:

EDIT:I hope it doesn't come off as weird that a female relative would talk about her sexual exploits....I do the same with her when it comes to my conquests....we're just tight like that, so don't be jealous;)

Yeah, this is the most DISTURBING part. 2nd would be the level of detail being exposed and repeated.

The thing that will always be the most memorable and funny thing to me about mayhem is not his antics, but that my cousin(a girl) gave him a blow job after they met at a house party about 7-8 years ago
she had no idea who was at the time (surprisingly he didn't brag about being a pro mma fighter)

They were both completely wasted so maybe she told who he was but just didn't remember...anyway, he only got a bj off her because apparently dude has a huge dong(I'm talking the horizontal and the vertical....oh yea)
, and my cousin basically asked him to go down on her to "loosen her up" but miller flat out refused and produced a bottle of flavored lube in return

My cousin held her ground and complained that those non water based and flavored lubes give girls yeast infections and that she was insulted that he just didn't go down on her with kiwi watermelon lube (assuming most guys just don't like giving cunnillingus cause of the taste/odor)

Miller shot back that the lube was "cinnamon flavored" and had a sensation that most girls wouldn't enjoy....at which point my cousin called him out for even insinuating he could use it for intercourse in the first place

Long story short Somehow he sweet talked my cousin into conceding to give a bj and they parted ways.....she told me this story at the ihop the next morning as I was hungover AF....I of course reconize him at the party the night before but I had no idea that he slipped away to get a hummer from my cousin

EDIT:I hope it doesn't come off as weird that a female relative would talk about her sexual exploits....I do the same with her when it comes to my conquests....we're just tight like that, so don't be jealous;)
Feel like you are tip toeing around the truth, you bang your cousin.

best moment on that show was when that bully was talking all that shit to Mayhem, then at the end his face when he realised he had to fight him lol

Mayhem kicked the shit out of that goof lol

He actually lives around me. I don't know his address, but I know he lives in the city next to me.

The show was fake except the fights were real. I think he even admitted that later.

Oh that shit show with the idiot Mayhem Miller. Yeah he got in alot of trouble recently. Thats quite ironic, being the host on a "bullying" program, an obviously fake one with fake bullies and fake victims and an stupid audience. Fake shitty program...completely staged. No idea how anyone could like that show. But not suprised, a typical american shit show for stupid people, and therés alot of stupid people, so there´s that. I guess thats why they picked that host. "Tried to stop fake bullies, became a criminal himself" lol.

I know that Mayhem is kinda hated in here but I liked that show. i used to watch it all the time.

Miller has had some bizarre moments in his life as he went over the top. But, he is really funny and seems like a nice guy as he deals with people. Sometimes "showmen" don't know how to turn it off when not in front of the cameras. We're all human and have failings.

Miller WAS someone interesting and creative but one of these personalities you better keep of drugs completely. He lost that fight and lost himself deeply in all the chemical and natural drug shit.

Now he is a former mma fighter with a fried brain. Its a sad view. Like seing someone from your youth who is an alcoholic now. Different personality without much inhibition and just plain dumb as a rock.

I like the episode where the most unathletic fat kid is talking shit to Andrei Arlovski in the stare down and Andrei is just stone cold.

Back