Do you go to wal mart?

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
I can’t do it.

Yes. I walk down aisles I have no business being in, just to stare at chicks asses

Yes, I like their variety and prices on protein bars.

i go to Super Walmart for my Steaks.

I avoided going to one for many years. We got gift cards at work so I finally went to one to use them. I had seen Larry the Cable Guy's Walmart bit and I almost broke out laughing when I saw people limping around just as he described. I haven't been in a Walmart since I retired but I do purchase about $100/month in merchandise from them with free shipping to my house.

The last time was probably 15 or so years ago.

I won't buy food there but things like weights, fishing gear, ammo, and blu rays are as good there as anywhere and they're cheap.

went in there once.
smelled worse than Kmart, if that's possible.
never went back.

I heard it's a great place to meet that special someone.

Since I moved, mostly Target unless you count Walmart Neighborhood Market then yes I stop by on ocassion since it's on the way home from work

Do the states have really bad Walmarts? I’ve never been to one that sounds as awful as I always see described online. The ones I’ve been to were always clean and had normal people.

ALTHOOOO if you go to the McDonald’s that’s attached to it, HOLY SHIT LOL. I’ve seen some of the largest people in my life there and they’re dressed like bums s:

Good ol walmart. Where you can buy deli meat and shotguns. God bless America!!

Back