Do you feel differently about Joe Rogan

I think it was "suggested" he say those things no way he believed it

What? At this point Rogan does what he wants, he doesn't need to take orders from anyone.

Rogan believes a lot of crazy shit so I take everything he says with a grain of salt. But he is interesting to listen to sometimes.

No, since unlike a lot of morons here I don't have a irrational hatred for Ronda.

...After him and the whole Ronda being "Once in a lifetime athlete" and also him almost crying on his podcast when he had Ronda on it..

Do you find him less credible after that? It was very embarrassing.

Yeah, that whole thing was cringey as fuck. I've never really cared for him either way though.

I like Rogan but even I have to admit, the stuff with Ronda made him way less credible.
Remember when he had Cowboy and he was saying that when Ronda fought Bethe she had perfect striking technique and Cowboy was like hell no she didn't she was sloppy haha

...After him and the whole Ronda being "Once in a lifetime athlete" and also him almost crying on his podcast when he had Ronda on it..

Do you find him less credible after that? It was very embarrassing.
Dude he never said Ronda was a once in a lifetime athlete, he said she's not a once in a life time athlete, she's a "once ever, in human history "

I believe he called Ronda a "once ever human" and said she's could beat up male fighters

He got caught up in the moment, and part of his job is to hype fighters that are worthy of hype, which Ronda definitely was. So he went a little too far, who cares.

He got caught up in the moment, and part of his job is to hype fighters that are worthy of hype, which Ronda definitely was. So he went a little too far, who cares.

A little too far? I don't know how much further he could have went.

Everyone is capable of bizarre behavior, Everyone can get carried away from time to time..so no, I still like and respect JR.

Once a douche always a douche. My opinion of Brogaine has never changed, if anything I have actually grown to hate him more.

Rogan is approaching irrelevancy. He was always biased. He was never an objective MMA commentator.

He had a huge crush on her. Thats what happens.

20767898_504881076521035_2678023514302401621_n.jpg

Gotta love Rogaine...

Yes, everyone thought that was insane.

He makes up gor shit like that by have good podcasts, though.

He calls a good fight. I don't listen to his podcasts or his standup. He knows the game, has a good voice and brings excitement. I haven't heard anyone better across all the orgs but have heard way worse....like Mauro.

I believe he called Ronda a "once ever human" and said she's could beat up male fighters
Its funny how triggered a lot of you guys are that a guy paid to hype things successfully hypes them.

Back