Do you ever feel silly doing martial arts when you are not a heavyweight?

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Because a real heavyweight that also trains can just come along and kill you.

P4P means nothing only the HW's are alpha.

Im 220lbs but really im a fat built middleweight, and theres no way I could hang with a real heavyweight thats like 250 without ever having lifted a weight or a wendy burger

It would be like GSP taking on JDS

I stand next to a big bouncer and think omg if he can hit with the same technique as me id be toast

I think the probability of the scenario you described happening to you once in your lifetime, is close to 0

That's why I also do parkour. A real heavyweight that can kill me definitely can't catch me.

That's why I also do parkour. A real heavyweight that can kill me definitely can't catch me.

very good point, in a street fight or a real find in the wilderness, mobility is a massive strength much greater than size and physical strength, if you can get him and he cant ever get you he is a deadman, also you will get to the nearest rock or rocks faster than he can to throw them at him and kill him, I think theres a reason why big men are rare and its because they are inferior not superior in REAL world evolutionary life and death situations

Lack of mobility, to get away, or to attack retreat and re attack while he cant catch up to you that to me is far more formidable than just immense size and strength

Just imagine if you had to kill a bouncer in the dessert, you can out run him distance wise and sprint wise , and you can equip and re equip with rocks and other natural weapons much faster, and you can even hit and move better without weapons, his only chance is to catch you in a clinch or KO you or hit you with a rock and he will have less chances with rocks because he cant pick em upa s fast or get to the next one as fast

Id much rather be the smaller guy if I could choose in that scenario

in an enclosed space better to be the big strong guy

the street is wide open big

so is the wilderness most of it

inside buildings it can be big or enclosed more likely enclosed

big men are NOT at an advantage, they are at a bigger overall, disadvantage you just cant go toe to toe with them

Last edited:
I never leave my house because JDS exists. Anyone who leaves their house while JDS exists is a FUCKING IDIOT. JDS could murder you so easily. I wonder who would win between JDS and Mas Oyama. I bet JDS could also kill a bull with his bare hands. Do you guys want to play some call of duty?

I never leave my house because JDS exists. Anyone who leaves their house while JDS exists is a FUCKING IDIOT. JDS could murder you so easily. I wonder who would win between JDS and Mas Oyama. I bet JDS could also kill a bull with his bare hands. Do you guys want to play some call of duty?

Bad dog cat, bad fluff ball!

TS saw that vid where the midget wrassler got stuffed by McD-jitsu

I'm not that bothered about how big someone is, a kick in the balls hurts just the same. There's even a song about my strategy:

Everyone on Sherdog is a HW. 6'5", 270 lbs, and 8% bodyfat.

5'6", 225 lbs, and 35% bodyfat.

Being A level is better than being big. Most A level athletes could smoke the UFC heavyweight roster with a few months on a heavy bag and some self defense classes.

Why? Just back JDS into a fence and he goes to pieces, and you can go to town on him and knock him out from there. Piece of cake.

maybe an explosive small heavyweight is best he has the best of both worlds so be like kevin randleman

Being A level is better than being big. Most A level athletes could smoke the UFC heavyweight roster with a few months on a heavy bag and some self defense classes.

There's already been an elite athlete who entered the hw division with minimal training. His name was Lesnar and his minimal training involved a d-1 championship

There's already been an elite athlete who entered the hw division with minimal training. His name was Lesnar and his minimal training involved a d-1 championship

mitrone too, its not that simple just because you are a powerful brute of a line back doesnt mean you can hit hard thats not how it works look at mitrone, he is a fast puncher and the punches are hard but compared to the powerful explosive strength he displays on the field his punches dont match, you see what I mean, a beast on the field is not necessarily a massive puncher

sam with lesnar powerful as fcuk on the field and lifting weights with steroids, doesn't really hit that hard

Besides being fat, TS sounds poor and lazy. Not affording a gym membership or having the motivation to put down the fork and go for a run

mitrone too, its not that simple just because you are a powerful brute of a line back doesnt mean you can hit hard thats not how it works look at mitrone, he is a fast puncher and the punches are hard but compared to the powerful explosive strength he displays on the field his punches dont match, you see what I mean, a beast on the field is not necessarily a massive puncher

sam with lesnar powerful as fcuk on the field and lifting weights with steroids, doesn't really hit that hard
Lmao Lesnar KOs guys with 1 inch GNP shots. He hits insanely hard, he throws KO shots with awkward arm punches.

Besides being fat, TS sounds poor and lazy. Not affording a gym membership or having the motivation to put down the fork and go for a run

I am motivated enough to lift 2 forks mf, thats like cross country skiing you burn the calories as u eat twice as fast

you have to be like Randleman or Manheof if you wanna do martial arts

Big but fast, you can catch the little guys trying to run away and put them in a coma

Back