Do you ever almost make bad decisions because...

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you were horny?

One of the girls I smashed a year ago who I met at a bar messaged me on Facebook today.

She hit me up saying her mom kicked her out and they had a fight and she needs a place to stay.

I know immediately it’s a bad idea. I’m trying to be a decent dad to an 8 year old boy for Christ sakes. I don’t know what the hell shes been up to for the past year or why I stopped talking to her in the first place.

But my mind kept putting forth compelling arguments like: “you can bust a nut in her before you leave for work and when you get home!”, and “you could be bending her over this desk right now!”

Shortly after rubbing one out these arguments stopped.

Don't do it. She will be bringing her 'slutty' little friends over to do drugs in your house. I'm sure she has plenty of people she can go to to spend some time. You were probably number 14 on her list of people to contact.

This is why i masturbate before making even the smallest decisions...

Like should i gain consent before whipping my dick out? I don't know. Better masturbate before deciding.

yeah I've had sex with people I shouldnt of. You live you learn. Thank goodness I didnt have to learn the hard way.

Horny and drunk yes

I was at a relative's house and I was drunk and horny. I went into the room of a person I SHOULD NOT HAVE gone into (her husband wasnt there)... fortunately for everybody she was sleeping with her sister in the same bed and as soon as I went in I noticed... what else was I going to do but play stupid, I approached the bed, they saw me in the middle of the night and asked me "are you OK?" I said "yes Im sorry" and went back to my room

If the person I went into the room looking for would have been alone, I would have probably tried something stupid.

The next morning I waited for that person to leave for work. I walked her downstairs and said I was drunk and didnt remember how I got into my room (we had been out earlier) I told her I had gone into her room in the middle of the night because I wanted to make sure she was OK... she believed me I guess, but lets just said that incident has never been mentioned ever again to anybody, anywhere

Her mom kicked her out for a reason. Think about that.

Sometimes I'll post here immediately after masturbation so obviously my decision making is flawed even with nothing in the chamber.

Horny and drunk yes

I was at a relative's house and I was drunk and horny. I went into the room of a person I SHOULD NOT HAVE gone into (her husband wasnt there)... fortunately for everybody she was sleeping with her sister in the same bed and as soon as I went in I noticed... what else was I going to do but play stupid, I approached the bed, they saw me in the middle of the night and asked me "are you OK?" I said "yes Im sorry" and went back to my room

If the person I went into the room looking for would have been alone, I would have probably tried something stupid.

The next morning I waited for that person to leave for work. I walked her downstairs and said I was drunk and didnt remember how I got into my room (we had been out earlier) I told her I had gone into her room in the middle of the night because I wanted to make sure she was OK... she believed me I guess, but lets just said that incident has never been mentioned ever again to anybody, anywhere
That's borderline. .
<{danayeah}>

You shouldn't have had to jerk it to know that moving in some sloot in the same space where your child resides was an awful idea.

Good god, man. Have some respect for your son.

you were horny?

One of the girls I smashed a year ago who I met at a bar messaged me on Facebook today.

She hit me up saying her mom kicked her out and they had a fight and she needs a place to stay.

I know immediately it’s a bad idea. I’m trying to be a decent dad to an 8 year old boy for Christ sakes. I don’t know what the hell shes been up to for the past year or why I stopped talking to her in the first place.

But my mind kept putting forth compelling arguments like: “you can bust a nut in her before you leave for work and when you get home!”, and “you could be bending her over this desk right now!”

U r a wise one. Always a good decision to rub one out before making a important decision

OP you just learned a valuable lesson, always masturbate before you decide to ruin your life for some chick.

Back