Do you even care if Jon Jones comes back?

How can you be an MMA fan and not want to see Jon Jones? The world has gone mad.

WTF kind of revisionist history is this? TRT Hendo was coming off of KOing HW GOAT Fedor, prime Feijao at LHW, and Shogun in FOTY. If he landed that H bomb Jones would have been slept. Wrestling olympian>Junior college wrestler. I was going to be in Vegas that weekend and if Jones hadn't pulled out of the fight like a little bitch and canceled the whole event it would've been a great card. Jones never fought a guy with the power in his punches like Hendo.

It would have been like Cormier/hendo but much worse. Yeah no shit hendo can knock anyone out he wasn't landing it on Jones. He would have been taken down and tapped or pounded out. I love hendo but he's in no way a bad match up Jones.

Don't give two shits ,but not because I think he loses.

Just don't care.

Lol Jon is a good Christian the good Lord has forgiven his son Jones

Wow_1.gif
<This gif is a metaphor for "Stick it"..! I care....

Absolutely. He's the real champ. You really wanna keep pretending DC is the world champion?

Basically one of the P4P best fighters EVER could return.

Sherdog: mwah.

{<huh}

But they go bat sh!t crazy for a Champ who's never defended a belt and is now chasing boxing so he can run away from mma. Where have all the fight fans gone?

yes I don't like the guy but DC will always be referred to as a paper champ unless he actually beats jones but other then that i don't care , he's a great fighter for sure but most of his fights didn't excite me .

I personally couldn't care less. In my opinion he'll mess up before the fight, and if we do see him with no "sex pills" or eye pokes, I don't think he's beating Gus or DC. He was positively lethargic VS OSP and that was in 'enhanced' mode.

Dodgy TE ratios, multiple drink drive drug crash and suspensions...yeah nah not interested. Even if he came back and won the title I reckon he'd mess up somehow and the already struggling division would be even more of a mess. Cards would be cancelled (again, he's caused multiple cards to fall through).

Give him a rematch with Gustafsson for his first fight back - he doesn't deserve a title fight after all his BS.

Really big fan of the Gus fight first as well. He had osp for warm up so shouldn't have wasted it. Only downside is it's now a shallow devision with an ageing champ so I can understand the UFC wanting to save it for later.

I personally couldn't care less. In my opinion he'll mess up before the fight, and if we do see him with no "sex pills" or eye pokes, I don't think he's beating Gus or DC. He was positively lethargic VS OSP and that was in 'enhanced' mode.

Dodgy TE ratios, multiple drink drive drug crash and suspensions...yeah nah not interested. Even if he came back and won the title I reckon he'd mess up somehow and the already struggling division would be even more of a mess. Cards would be cancelled (again, he's caused multiple cards to fall through).

Give him a rematch with Gustafsson for his first fight back - he doesn't deserve a title fight after all his BS.
Could not agree more. considering his enhanced history gus deserves another shot at jones before we even think title shots.

yes I don't like the guy but DC will always be referred to as a paper champ unless he actually beats jones but other then that i don't care , he's a great fighter for sure but most of his fights didn't excite me .
For me the term paper champ disappeared when jones' ped history was exposed.

I would like to see him come back, though he doesn't deserve to in my opinion, and get KOd

Agree with a tune in fight for him before the title shot. After Rumble's throw of his last title fight chance, I feel that I don't expect any Light heavyweight fight much.

Agree with a tune in fight for him before the title shot. After Rumble's throw of his last title fight chance, I feel that I don't expect any Light heavyweight fight much.

Id like to see Gus tune him up after I test Jones to Bolivian

I don't particularly care about the Heavy divisions at all so no tbh.

i think the problem will solve itself when he comes back.

he has fought once in the past 2 years and looked pretty bad when he did. it will also be his first fight since getting busted for "dick pills".

i have a feeling he isn't going to be quite as dominant as he was.

Very lucky he got out of fighting Rumble

Without the dick pills it would've been very hard for him to stay up

This thread has been done but,

Yes of course I care if the bests fighter in MMA fights again. Yes. He's a dickfartfuckface, but YES!!!1

Back