Do you even care if Jon Jones comes back?

[QUOcan't fight.Mad?, post: 129197857, member: 499743"]Jon Jones is the greatest fighter to ever step foot in the octagon. Who cares what he does outside the octagon.. he's a CAGE FIGHTER, not a politician.[/QUOTE]
Who cant fight.

Never fought Rumble. Never fought Hendo. The hardest hitter he fought was old Rampage and he's about to rematch a guy he already beat. Meh
He would have put Hendo on life support, glad that fight never happened.

i would love to see him back if hes the same guy without all the substances (ped's or otherwise) if its the jones from the osp fight ... meh i could really care less.

I'm afraid he's lost his touch after so long but we'll see.

would love to see him back,like he was before all the fuck ups. then see if anybody can beat him,but thats not gonna happen is it.

I hope comes back to a humbling defeat so we might see him gain a new perspective and rise once again.

if he comes back without juice and the eyepokes fouls are punished, why not, otherwise meh

WTF kind of revisionist history is this? TRT Hendo was coming off of KOing HW GOAT Fedor, prime Feijao at LHW, and Shogun in FOTY. If he landed that H bomb Jones would have been slept. Wrestling olympian>JACO national. I was going to be in Vegas that weekend and if Jones hadn't pulled out of the fight like a little bitch and canceled the whole event it would've been a great card. Jones never fought a guy with the power in his punches like Hendo.

I was also planning to go to that event and as a Hendo fan I was prepared for an incredibly depressing lopsided loss. No one other than you apparently gave Hendo a chance.

Honestly....Meh. I don't really care if he does or doesn't. Which I suppose really means, no I don't actually care if he comes back. Dude had his chances and fucked them all up. If he's on a card, great. But I certainly won't be buying a card just because he is on it.

Personally no, the last fight I saw with him was the glover fight.

No interest in watching him fight honestly.

Yes I do he is amazing fighter to watch.

Of course I do. I'd rather see him get his life in order though. If that means never coming back to MMA, so be it.

I really belive that DC can and will win rematch, want to see it

Back