Do you even care if Jon Jones comes back?

USADA

UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED
Banned
Reaction score
I personally couldn't care less. In my opinion he'll mess up before the fight, and if we do see him with no "sex pills" or eye pokes, I don't think he's beating Gus or DC. He was positively lethargic VS OSP and that was in 'enhanced' mode.

Dodgy TE ratios, multiple drink drive drug crash and suspensions...yeah nah not interested. Even if he came back and won the title I reckon he'd mess up somehow and the already struggling division would be even more of a mess. Cards would be cancelled (again, he's caused multiple cards to fall through).

Give him a rematch with Gustafsson for his first fight back - he doesn't deserve a title fight after all his BS.

Of course I do. He's a great fighter.

Fuck you USADA. You have ruined the UFC.

He's an extremely talented fighter but super boring to watch these days. That OSP fight was p4p the worst shit I've ever seen

The goat needs to come back and rule for another 7 years

i think the problem will solve itself when he comes back.

he has fought once in the past 2 years and looked pretty bad when he did. it will also be his first fight since getting busted for "dick pills".

i have a feeling he isn't going to be quite as dominant as he was.

He's a great fighter that keeps wasting his talent, I'd love to see him back.

Yes, he's needed in that shitty division.

Yes, I think it's important he comes back and gets ragdolled by Cormier. It would probably be the only thing that could stop MMA being the only sport in the world in which the fans can't grasp that PEDs make a difference.

AoJlV.gif

Just for Clean Jones vs DC 1. Other than that fight no I don't care.

Last edited:
I personally couldn't care less. In my opinion he'll mess up before the fight, and if we do see him with no "sex pills" or eye pokes, I don't think he's beating Gus or DC. He was positively lethargic VS OSP and that was in 'enhanced' mode.

Dodgy TE ratios, multiple drink drive drug crash and suspensions...yeah nah not interested. Even if he came back and won the title I reckon he'd mess up somehow and the already struggling division would be even more of a mess. Cards would be cancelled (again, he's caused multiple cards to fall through).

Give him a rematch with Gustafsson for his first fight back - he doesn't deserve a title fight after all his BS.

Jon Jones is the greatest fighter to ever step foot in the octagon. Who cares what he does outside the octagon.. he's a CAGE FIGHTER, not a politician.

If he comes back in good form then he's super entertaining to watch. Not to mention that I think DC deserves his shot at redemption.

Basically one of the P4P best fighters EVER could return.

Sherdog: mwah.

{<huh}

I'd sooner he never returned than having to listen to him and DC trash talk each other again, that shit makes me sick.

Back