Do you enjoy watching fighters get knocked out for the sake of it?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I love a good knockout as much as the next sherdogger, but I don’t really hope to see fighters get knocked out.

Meaning I hate Ronda Rousey and I LMAO when she was KO’d 2 times but I don’t wish that she comes back and gets knocked out again. I’d rather she stays retired.

Weird, but I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I like a good KO, not if its a complete and utter beatdown leading up to it. I don't want to see a fighter go out when he shouldn't still be in there.

It's part of the game, no more, no less. Sometimes, a fighter takes a far worse beating staying in the fight trying to go to a decision. Ask BJ Penn, Josh Koscheck and John Fitch. It's entertaining, but that's kind of beside the point of the competition. It ends the fight immediately, therefore it is exciting but mainly it gives us a result in the fight.

No, not particularly..KO's like Rheem actually bother me a little..

I watch for KO's. And blood. The more of it the better.

I love a good knockout as much as the next sherdogger, but I don’t really hope to see fighters get knocked out.

Meaning I hate Ronda Rousey and I LMAO when she was KO’d 2 times but I don’t wish that she comes back and gets knocked out again. I’d rather she stays retired.

Weird, but I’m sure I’m not the only one.
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Fights are like NASCAR, I’m here for the crashes.

I dont really care about brutal violent KO's like Hendo over Bisping, Rashad over Chuck, Ngannou over Reem. I love clean ninja (T)KO's that are all about accuracy and skill, like Anderson over Belfort/Irvin/Griffin, Conor over Brimage/Alvarez, MM over Cejudo, Machida over Silva, Lando over Makdessi etc.

I don't like KOs at all. TKOs aren't so bad, but I don't like seeing guys go out... That Ngannou KO was disturbing. Amazing punch though

I like watching KOs because I like seeing guys dominate, not because I like seeing people KO'd.

always enjoyed it when Mir got his head pounded to bolivian

I enjoy MMA. A good TD, sweeps, shrimps, elbows on the bottom to all standup. It's art. KO is nice and all but i could watch limited boxing for that.

I like KO's but not if i see a stiff dude on floor.

Or this hammer fist from Ngannou wasn't necessary. KO great, but he should leave Alistair after the uppercut.

Recently (i dont remember the name) one dude literally stopped his fist when he saw his opponent out. This was great to see.

always enjoyed it when Mir got his head pounded to bolivian
<{jackyeah}>
untitled-3l19tg.gif

1b6n4.gif

UFC100-LesnarMir-10.gif~c200

If he dies he dies

Yes I do, and I don't know why others are too hesitant to accept it

"For the sake of it" means MMA itself... What other reason are there to want to see fighters get KOd in MMA, other than enjoying the sight? So for every fan, its quite literally "for the sake of it"

Back