Do you drink beer more than 25+ days a month?

I drink a couple of beers once or twice a week. Rarely three times.

Also when I was drinking crap beer it was purely to get drunk. Now that I drink good (some of you will say "hipster") beer, I can only drink one and enjoy it.

IpTHX.gif

but seriously what do u drink?

I like martinis. Real ones, not those gay ass apple-tini girl drinks.

Also like Jack and Coke, or a good sipping liquor, like good Bourbon.

About the only beer that I really enjoy is the dark stuff. The darker the better.

I don't even have 5 drinks a year.

I drink most days but also take breaks for 10 days or more here and there. I dated a legit AA alcoholic and she said I was alcohol dependent, not an alcoholic. I trust her knowledge. Cheers!

nah I drink once a week ,but I will drink like 7 pints that day over the course of maybe 10 hours.

during events like the long beach grand prix I might drink 3 days a week because of the events going on.

I drink about twice a week but playoff basketball is going to throw off that average.

Meh, I'm drunk about four to five times a week, people buy me drinks after shows and in some cities that know me they bring me bottles as a post show gift.

I see a lot of myself in Bert Kriescher and Jim Jefferies which is a good and a bad thing.

I basically quit coke though so that's good. I mean I did some this week, but a couple fans brought it to me, what am I supposed to do, say no?

Nah, i’m a weekend whiskey drinker.

I don't think I drink 25 days a year.

Meh, I'm drunk about four to five times a week, people buy me drinks after shows and in some cities that know me they bring me bottles as a post show gift.

I see a lot of myself in Bert Kriescher and Jim Jefferies which is a good and a bad thing.

I basically quit coke though so that's good. I mean I did some this week, but a couple fans brought it to me, what am I supposed to do, say no?
I love how Jefferies gets progressively drunker as the show goes on. He's coming to my area in June, considering going to check him out.

Hey @Hyperglide. Beers after a stand-up show in Rama?

tenor.gif

if we were to get into proper details about posters' weekly consumption of all intoxicating substances from this thread's safe space in Mayberry it might get really weird

keep it to drinking guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back