Do you consider Bisping-Henderson 1 a fair fight?

Lavalamp

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
If Usain Bolt were to go on TRT in his 30s and was to win Olympic golds would it be fair?

Except he didn't
LUL what? what do you even base that off of? He got robbed by the judges and did signifcantly more damage than bisping. Just look at his face lol. Dan didnt have a mark on his face and its a shame the judges fucked up the desicion

LUL what? what do you even base that off of? He got robbed by the judges and did signifcantly more damage than bisping. Just look at his face lol. Dan didnt have a mark on his face and its a shame the judges fucked up the desicion

He had marks and got out scored.

But no first fight Hendo a cheater.

Afaik Hendo never tested outside the bounds of acceptable T levels even when he was on TRT. He wasn't abusing his exemption like Vitor was

Im in my physical prime fighting someone whos almost 10 years my senior pushing 40 and you think sans-TRT its a fair fight ?

Fair fight would be both in equal primes.

Hendo won fair and square with the rules that were in place at the time.

Nice try Michael but your either still drunk or concussed from the beating by GSP. Go home.

I mean, I don' think it was a fair fight simply because Henderson was a tough, grizzled vet who could have easily been in a title fight at the time (in fact he had been against Rampage, hadn't he?), vs Bisping who was still young, and while decent was still very green by comparison.

Afaik Hendo never tested outside the bounds of acceptable T levels even when he was on TRT. He wasn't abusing his exemption like Vitor was
Dude was competitive in his mid-40s with suppressed test levels after coming off of years of hormone therapy.

He shouldn't have been on TRT in the first place.

Bisping was apparently hitting the nightclubs on fight week when that fight happened

Trt was legal. Nothing wrong, Dan has always played by the rules.

Yeah, I’m sure discrediting Hendo’s win would get rid of the GIFS and the nightmares

If Usain Bolt were to go on TRT in his 30s and was to win Olympic golds would it be fair?

If those were the rules and they were followed?

Yes, it would be perfectly fair....

I'm astonished how many don't grasp this.

Back