Do you care about Your health / Natural health products / Supplements ?

What is CODEX? (34), in short it is an annual World Health Organisation (WHO) sponsored gathering of delegates in Europe, many of them CFR Transnationals pharmaceutical corporations who are primarily focused on increasing their market share, by pushing their desired and arbitrary regulatory "standards" into a global standard and forcing it into the smaller local supplement industry, all in the name of "international regulatory excellence". The Codex Committee is also bound by the World Trade Organisation’s (WTO) treaties.

The WTO is a global commercial police that ensures countries are required to purchase from transnational corporations in favour of their own locally produced goods, in the name of "lowering trade barriers".

This WHO/WTO joint effort called CODEX is in the process of wiping out local supplement companies and natural health care practices, to bring in more drug based medicines, in what is euphemistically known as "creating a level playing field", while primarily giving the public a misleading impression that someone in the World Health Organisation (WTO) is looking after its health and safety. CODEX recommendations are then adopted by regulators such as the Australian TGA or the US FDA by various direct or indirect means that end up as Acts and amendments that are passed into law by Parliaments or Congress, usually without public debate.

This is another example of globalisation and unconstitutional UN treaties.

When you look at from 9/11, GWSwindle, all kinds of immunization fraud like Tamiflu(killed more than 50 Japanese) or Gardasil(killed at least 11 Americans), Aspartame, mobile phones, taking vitamin pills and/or B17(apricot kernel etc=real cure for cancer) away from us, and to AIDS, birdflu or anthrax THEY created, it is obvious what Aaron Russo told us(to eliminate half the world population) is true and happening.

Canada's C-51 Law May Outlaw 60% of Natural Health Products; Big Pharma Pushing to Criminalize Supplements
Monday, April 28, 2008 by: Mike Adams
Canada's C-51 Law May Outlaw 60% of Natural Health Products; Big Pharma Pushing to Criminalize Supplements

A new law being pushed in Canada by Big Pharma seeks to outlaw up to 60 percent of natural health products currently sold in Canada, even while criminalizing parents who give herbs or supplements to their children. The law, known as C-51, was introduced by the Canadian Minister of Health on April 8th, 2008, and it proposes sweeping changes to Canada's Food and Drugs Act that could have devastating consequences on the health products industry.

Among the changes proposed by the bill are radical alterations to key terminology, including replacing the word "drug" with "therapeutic product" throughout the Act, thereby giving the Canadian government broad-reaching powers to regulate the sale of all herbs, vitamins, supplements and other items. With this single language change, anything that is "therapeutic" automatically falls under the Food and Drug Act. This would include bottled water, blueberries, dandelion greens and essentially all plant-derived substances.

The Act also changes the definition of the word "sell" to include anyone who gives such therapeutic products to someone else. So a mother giving an herb to her child, under the proposed new language, could be arrested for engaging in the sale of unregulated, unapproved "therapeutic substances." Learn about more of these freedom-squashing changes to the law at the Stop51.com website: The Official Stop C-51 Website - Your Freedom And Health Are At Risk!

Codex Alimentarius (the international food standard organization) and multinational corporation collusion together impair and gravely threaten world health. If Codex has its way, its deadly standards and guidelines will be implemented in the United States by 2010 significantly impairing the health and health prospects of all Americans, killing those with chronic illnesses who depend on therapeutic dose nutritional supplements for survival.

From the PDF:

Codex Alimentarius will contaminate every bite of food you eat and make your favorite
vitamins, minerals and herbs illegal substances. It will become impossible in the United
States to find clean food to feed your family or yourself or to use natural health options to
get well and stay that way, at least legally. Codex rules governing organic food so
degrade it that pollution with veterinary drugs, pesticides, genetically modified foods,
toxins and growth hormones will make the designation totally meaningless.
Implicit in estimates by the two organizations which run Codex Alimentarius for the
UN[1] are that implementation of just the restrictive Vitamin and Mineral Guideline
alone[2] will result in the deaths of at least 3 billion people world wide. Those
estimates anticipate the deaths of at least 1 billion people from simple starvation and 2
billion more from what WHO and FAO identify as the “preventable chronic diseases of
under nutrition”: cancers, cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes and obesity.

The outrage of the Codex Alimentarius is far greater than anyone could have foreseen, especially when you envision from the World Health Organization that 3 billion people will die after its implementation. This is going to be mandatory after 2009, think about it, you will have no recourse to adequate nutrition, pesticides already illegal in many countries made compulsory. The list goes on and on.

While I agree that its difficult to see from where exactly she determined those figures, to call this a hoax is possibly the worst act of self-induced ignorance that I could possibly imagine.

Do some research online, even if this doesn't end up killing 3 billion people, it is a serious problem, and it will mean the end of personal health freedom for 97% of the global population.

Letting a bureaucracy tell us what we can eat in terms of herbal supplements and vitamins will kill a lot of people.

It's not a hoax. This is really happening, and we have less than two years to get organized and try to prevent the beginning of perhaps one of the largest genocides in global history.

Wake up, damnit.

Bill C-51 was introduced to meet the standards of the Codex agenda. Codex regulations are prepared by the Codex Alimentarius Commission, which works with the EU and UN in an attempt to regulate every aspect of food production world wide. Codex plans to control - vitamins, minerals/ nutrients, gmo's, antibiotics, drugs, hormones in food animals, and organic foods world wide.
I wish this was some kooky conspiracy theory, the fact is if people actually did some research on "CODEX", there is an amazing amount of evidence that piles up to suggest that this is very much a reality. Example : Fritz ter Meer helped develop CODEX after he served 3 years of a 7 year prison sentence for crimes against humanity for his role in Auschwitz - this is just a tidbit of info! Remember the deeper you dig the more you see the world for what it really is!
We Become Silent: The Last Days of Health Freedom. - Google Video

Hell yeah it is...It's beyond that. However, This DOESN'T and i repeat DOESN'T have to happen. We the people have the power to stop it. Write letters to government officials, and anybody willing to hear your side of the story and how you (a regular citizen) feels about this. It's far from too late, but we only have 2 years to organize and make this effective. Spread the word, the time is now.

Let me guess...you're wearing a tin foil hat right now, aren't you?

Ahhh, here's where most people go wrong. Tin foil hats only offer PARTIAL protection. You need to line them with kevlar to ward off what's gets though the aluminum...

I recommend listening to N.W.O (New World Order) by Ministry while reading and commenting in this post FTW.

Oh yeah, and a hammer and chisel to do some self-trepanation to let out the bad humours and or evil spirits.

Ahhh, here's where most people go wrong. Tin foil hats only offer PARTIAL protection. You need to line them with kevlar to ward off what's gets though the aluminum...

Exactly. I also heard that if you connect copper wires and plug it into a standard wall outlet, you get super mega protection that not even the CIA can penetrate!

Okay..Again, I'm a conspiracy theorist? What the fuck is wrong with people? If you actually did some research on this, you would find out that this is very real. Look to bill c-51 that The house of commons in Canada is implementing, It has everything to do with Codex. I really wish this was some cooky conspiracy theory that could be debunked, but the fact is that it is not.

I'm not afraid of any of this, because I'm prepared. However, the average American Or Canadian citizen has no clue what is going on beyond their TV screen. This hence, is the reason for the thread. If you actually did some research on the subject, you would find out this has nothing to do with a conspiracy theory. In fact, This is right in front of everybody's nose..It is the worst act of self induced ignorance to sweep this under the rug, and claim it as a conspiracy theory. It is far from that, And it is already happening to a very big extent. Usually when you have real Bills and laws being introduced that revolve around this supposed "conspiracy theory", Is when you know that there is more going on than meets the eye.

Feel free to do your own research before you actually start claiming such things, and come up with an actual opinion of your own. Because as of now, You don't have one.

If we cant stop this thing in it's tracks before it happens, The only other option is to grow our own food..which majority of the population do not have access to do.

Exactly. I also heard that if you connect copper wires and plug it into a standard wall outlet, you get super mega protection that not even the CIA can penetrate!

Don't forget the antenna at the top.

It's been said already that the tin foil hat is NOT ENOUGH.

Honestly, why do you guys keep on saying this stuff about tin foil hats?

I don't have to be afraid of the world or any of that crap you are claiming to have a serious opinion about this issue. It isn't just some crazy conspiracy theory that I'm making up, In fact I never would have even made this thread Had bill c-51 not been in fruition in Canada. When there is laws going through the house of commons right now, that have everything to do with the information discussed in this thread.

Again..do some research, and then form an opinion on your own. Until then, you are just talking shit about something you don't understand. If health and nutrition is not a serious concern for you, then you shouldn't be in this section of sherdog. This stuff doesn't have to happen if we the people actually did something about it to stop it. The problem is we have people like you that have nothing better to do than talk shit on a matter they do not understand, or do not want to understand.

I guess when you get people in their comfort zones, they just don't want to come out of them.

Until that changes, Any serious issues that arise to the public will be countered with "tin foil hat" remarks. When in fact The issue is real.

Please guys..actually contribute to this thread instead of talking shit on it like It's actually a "conspiracy theory". I'm a realist, and anybody else who is as well..should at least understand this enough to form a real opinion about it, instead of making tin foil hat remarks.

Thanks for the info.

I for one look forward to the follow-up post later this year explaining how you went about saving the world from this impending doom.

Thanks for the info.

I for one look forward to the follow-up post later this year explaining how you went about saving the world from this impending doom.

I as one person can't make a difference. However, If we all banded together and let our MP's and government officials know how we feel about this. We could make a difference..and Infact It's already starting right now. The only delay is that people are still not aware, and still not willing to believe events that are actually happening involving their nutrition and food. It's a serious issue.

Look to bill c-51 for more clarity. It's being implemented in Canada right now, and most people who are aware of it..know exactly what I'm talking about in regards to this thread.

TS-

KK and I, along with a FEW others that frequent this board have been fighting CODEX for years.
Trust me when I say that you are speaking on deaf ears.

Are you in the business?

Back