• Everything happens for a reason/It was meant to be/Fate

• Jesus Christ

• None of these

Results are only viewable after voting.

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Feel free to add your own and I'll add to the poll, in reason of course.

Added two more to the poll.

Some people believe Mohammad is the true prophet and Jesus was white people white washing the truth.

If you’re not willing to give up loves for what your believe in then you don’t really believe in it. #killorbelieve

I believe in all that shite minus the cryptozoology and the fate subject. Could be wrong. I know only that I know nothing.

I believe there’s likely life elsewhere in the universe.

I believe in the theory of evolution.

I have no doubt humans are fucking up the place.

Cryptozoology is probublay the one I beleive in the most, as we are constantly finding thought to be extinct creatures.

The ocean is a big dang place.

Recent findings for example, celocanth (sp) the most well known
And giant squid more recently.

With nessy, champ and the other one, some interesting things there.

All have been sited along the same lines of latitude across the globe.

Lock ness and lake Champlain and the other lake are all there.

Could it be a small population of left over pleaseasours (sp) that return to these areas once every so often for breeding? Could very well be. This one seems the most likely.

Big foot/yeti/etc

The globe is full of primates. Some were very large back in history. Could small populations of giant primates still exist? Sure why not.

Way to many ancient sittings from different parts of the world make this more likely.

Why would the America’s be the only area without a big primate.

Also fucking gorillas were thought to be a myth until the early 1900’s.

We all know gorillas exist now

I believe in Reincarnation but not the way most think of it. Its more that there are infinite versions of us, so if and when we die in one universe, our consciousness still exists in infinite parallel universes.

Last edited:

Just by math alone there has to be other life out there, will the technology ever be good enough for other coultures to meet? That’s very unlikely.

But there are so so many planets, and even in our own system mars also could have had life at one point.

It’s even plausable that we started on mars. Mars is smaller, so it would have cooled quicker, we could have developed there and the conditions were declining and we knew it could not sustain forever.

So there’s this other planet, that is now full of life and we could thrive there now, the Neanderthals are the most intelligent beings in the planet, we crash land here and kill them all or most and just breed the rest out(some genomes are thought to be from Neanderthal originally)

The steel on the ship deteriorated and the only thing left is the stone cities we built.

I shouldn't believe in Karma, but it's a nagging feeling in me that gives me pause when making decisions so I can't pretend I don't believe it.

Only other two I voted for - Man destroying the planet, and existence of Aliens with UFO sophistication, I really don't believe can be questioned.

I believe in Reincarnation but not the way we think of it. Its more that there are infinite versions of us, so if and when we die in one universe, our consciousness still exists in infinite parallel universes.

Very interesting.

I have a friend that believe we are all just in this big ass bubble, being programmed from what the fuck ever above to do what we are doing.

You, sir, are a filthy animal.

No, you've got a properly screwed-on head.

For the record, I believe in conducting myself with the ethical adherence to the concept of karma, but do I believe that there is some mystical force which intervenes to magically balance things out? LOL!!!! ....No.

Why do so many people believe in stuff which they can't prove exists?

Anyway, i wanted to vote for the 2nd one but didn't. I do believe there is life in the universe besides us, but i don't believe aliens have visited us, so no to ufos.

Why do so many people believe in stuff which they can't prove exists?

Anyway, i wanted to vote for the 2nd one but didn't. I do believe there is life in the universe besides us, but i don't believe aliens have visited us, so no to ufos.

I interpreted the / to mean “or” not “and” so I did vote for it.

Feel free to add your own and I'll add to the poll, in reason of course.

Why is there not an option for "I don't believe in any of that stupid supernatural crap"

Life on other planets was phrased wrong, and should not have been with UFOs. A couple of those don' belong on the list. Government working against us doesn't belong with illuminati.

Cryptozoology is probublay the one I beleive in the most, as we are constantly finding thought to be extinct creatures.

Big foot/yeti/etc
Also fucking gorillas were thought to be a myth until the early 1900’s.
We all know gorillas exist now

From Wiki; The American physician and missionary Thomas Staughton Savage and naturalist Jeffries Wyman first described the western gorilla (they called it Troglodytes gorilla) in 1847 from specimens obtained in Liberia.[7] The name was derived from Ancient Greek Γόριλλαι (gorillai), meaning "tribe of hairy women",[8] described by Hanno.

Gorillas were always known by the people who lived around them. Specimens were available. No specimens of the Bigfoot type animals exist. The Yeti skullcap was determined by DNA to be from a yak. I'm sure con men have existed from the dawn of man as have the gullible.

I suspect life did originate in the oceans. I'm also certain that humans are affecting the climate balance but not to the point of ruining the planet. We might cause most life to go extinct but the planet will clean itself after man is gone. At one point, about 650 million years ago, the earth was likely totally covered in ice so the only life was under the oceans at geothermal vents.

I believe in Jesus who brings life after death

anigif_original-1136-1447869178-6.gif

I can feel something inside myself but I really don't think I'm strong enough.

Back