Do you believe that extra terrestrial intelligent life has visited earth?

I believe there’s lots of alien life out there but I don’t think it ever has or ever will visit us.

If they exist, they probably been here, looked around, kidnapped, and probed some people, then left. Perhaps they took a few select humans with them, and there is another human civilization out there way more advanced, but just really dont give a crap enough to reveal themselves to us. Like Stargate Universe.

No proof , just fun speculation. I kinda believe we are the bastard hybrid of monkeys and a missing , unidentified ancestor in the fossil record and are the genetic merging of those two , by “ aliens “. We just seem to have popped up in fossil record 200,000 or so years ago . Makes no sense .

I absolutely do. And also that they're here among us all.

I have seen too many claims from former government agencies to speak out not to believe some of them might be telling teh truth.

What do you make of the fact that DNA of everything on Earth suggests we are all related and come from the same early microbes.
Aliens doing some gene modification experiments?

For sure life exists beyond our planet, at least it's highly probable. Earth may even be a shifty planet as far as supporting life goes.

i doubt that we've been visited, and I'm even more skeptical that a living fleshy being would take the chance to visit our primitive little dot. You'd likely send an unmanned probe to investigate.

It doesn't seem reasonable that we'll achieve interstellar travel. We'll probably destroy ourselves and our planet before we develop that. I think the best we can hope for is to colonize our solar system.....which would still be pretty awesome.

Nope!

There's no good reason to.

First thing is to establish something exists in the first place before you start talking about where it's been and what it's been doing.

Space traveling aliens is silly. It would require traveling faster than light and given that kind of technology there would be more interesting places closer to them... so no reason to travel here, which would represent no small expenditure of resources.
When people were riding horses, the thought of an airplane like the concord was probubaly about the same in realms of impossibility,

In 1,000 more years who knows where tech will be.

As an amateur astronomist i think that the universe is way too big for our planet to be the only one with life.

Having said that, it’s a far stretch between life and life intelligent and advanced enough for interstellar travel.

What bugs me is some elite few actually have evidence and they don't necessarily pass their info along to the new guy so when they die, the knowledge and evidence disappears. I could believe some dumb janitor could end up throwing away a lot of evidence cluelessly.

There is definitely intelligent alien life outside our planet. Our solar system is nothing special. There are plenty of solar systems similar to ours in this galaxy and no doubt in this universe. And there are plenty of stars similar to our sun. Just the sheer vastness of this universe is really incomprehensible. The odds of other intelligent life out there has to be very high. Just imagine all the sand particles on this planet and it still won't equal the amount of galaxies there are on this universe.

Whoever said we’re tye love child of Neanderthal and aliens.

ETs have visited loads of times but every time it's happened time travellers have abducted them and taken them to the future to perform surgery on them probe their anuses.

The aliens people report seeing all look like the current trend for fictional ones so that suggests no one's seen one and if they visited why wouldn't they go on tv and say hi?

If they were tiny they might be visiting all the time in tiny spaceships and we just didn't notice them as you can see in this documentary

In the early days of the internet and into the Oughts, I feel like UFOs were still all the rage. Now you don't don't hear much about them and most conspiracy theories seem to be more geopolitics focused. Why is that sherdoggers - is there just too much info out there now or have people's collective consciousness moved on- or am I dead wrong?

Informal poll - who here believes UFOs are 'real' in terms of being alien life?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Back