Do you believe Jon Jones is a victim of painted supplements?

Believe Malki?

• Total voters
At this point if it was actually true that this was "another" case of "tainted supplements" (it isn't), he should get double the punishment for being the dumbest motherfucker on the planet

0d53d125a63c2631ede150f9106356d7.jpg

painted supplements

That dribose must be on turinabol

They might very well have been painted, the real question is who painted them?

Even if it's a tainted supplement that by no means proves his innocence. Just look into all the shady shit with his last suspension where clomid was actually purchased alongside the dick pills.

What are all of these supplements folks are taking? What happened to a Centrum multi-vitamin, protein powder, and creatine. All these designer shits are asking for trouble - from both drug testing issues and uncertain health effects.

tenor.gif

Well considering this is his supplement provider; I would say yes

Everyone's.

The stages of failing a piss test for MMA fighters:

1. Denial "no way that's right. Test the B sample"
2. Sherlocking "We will get to the bottom of this"
3. Apologizing "I'm sorry to all my friends, family, team, etc..."
4. Tainted supplements "must have been one of those powders I was taking"
5. Breaking Bad "quick. Test EVERY supplement ever until one has the same st Rd I failed for then send that one to USADA"
6. Backing up "Dick pills, skin cream, etc..."
7. Acceptance (kinda) "I didn't take anything but I'll accept you punishment.
8. The come back "I'm back cleaner and better than ever" (They're not)

Dude, this is awesome, accurate, and made my day.

This poll/survey question could be changed to "Are you dumb as a rock?" and the vote tallies would be about the same.

No one with the half of brain believes it. The masking agent (when he tested positive a year ago) is expensive shit. No one would put it in dick pills by accident. At least not in any amount that would show up in test. The last one - no one really produces that shit on the open marked supposedly so there is that.

You see Jon underestimated the USADA and they got him. The Tbol he was taking was chemically engineered to pass detections in hours, but they got him at the weigh ins! So, he is not only finished, but the law suits are coming too! He is the Lance of MMA, though worse because he hurts people for a living and he was armed and dangerous fuck!

Everyone's.

The stages of failing a piss test for MMA fighters:

1. Denial "no way that's right. Test the B sample"
2. Sherlocking "We will get to the bottom of this"
3. Apologizing "I'm sorry to all my friends, family, team, etc..."
4. Tainted supplements "must have been one of those powders I was taking"
5. Breaking Bad "quick. Test EVERY supplement ever until one has the same st Rd I failed for then send that one to USADA"
6. Backing up "Dick pills, skin cream, etc..."
7. Acceptance (kinda) "I didn't take anything but I'll accept you punishment.
8. The come back "I'm back cleaner and better than ever" (They're not)
yo chad mendes's skin cream thing was... borderline legit tho.

I voted yes (innocent), I also believe:

-The moon landing was fake

- Santa Claus is real

- Iraq has a chemical weapon program that threatens US security

- Nick Diaz smoked a tainted cigarette, not intentionally consuming THC

- The Russians rigged our election to put a Nazi in charge if the US

- UFC fighters aren't cheating, most are high level athletes in their 20's that just can't get it up

Even if a tainted supplement is somehow involved that is a minor point. He is still responsible for what goes into his body. He should have learned his lesson from the last episode and had his supplements tested. I'm pretty sure that USADA would be willing to help him with that. Either way, the tainted supplement excuse will no longer fly.

First, he doesn't even need PEDs, because he has it so easy without them. Second, he doesn't look like he uses them. Third, he got tested multiple times by USADA during the lead up to the fight, and only got busted right before the fight, which due to Turinabol's long half life means he only took it once. That does NOT make sense. Taking anabolic steroids on one day only does not provide any results, other than maybe some water retention (which would be counter-productive during weightcutting).

None of this makes sense. I can fully accept that he was framed, even if it is impossible to prove. Or he is just the most stupid person on the planet... but I don't believe that.

Back