Do you believe Joe Rogan is really 5'8" barefoot?

Clear height cut going on. He has to cut height to fit into the broadcast seats ring side. Also Anik is only 3 feet tall.

09_651_36560689272824671473761420.0024.jpg

Who fucking cares.

He's was 5'6 before the TRT. But his head grew a couple inches since. So 5'8 sounds about right..

He is stocky with short arms, so he could be 5'8 but just looks short because he is wide and stocky.

Or he is a legit 5'6.

Most guys i know who are 5'7 or 8 look regular, most of them dont look dwarfish like rogan.

I'm 5' 10" and I've looked him in the eye. He's 5'8"

so many insecure little children around here

6'3 but I don't give a shit, even a little bit.

He has accomplished more and has a better life than most of you ever will. Is insulting his height a small way you feel superior?

I would say 5'8 is about right. I got a picture with him and he was about 6 inches shorter than me. His neck is thick and his head is huge tho

he dont look short to me only when he interviews the MW's and up but he got dress shoes on always and the fighters are barefooted. Like he was pretty taller than conor in the post octagon fight interview of 205 even though conor is listed as 5'9 so his dress shoes should've brought him to the same height as conor if his 5'8 and dress shoes give a inch at most

Why the fuck would I care how tall Joe Rogan is? Why does anybody here?

What the fuck is with the obsession of height here on this website? What the fuck is wrong with you all?

I would say 5'8 is about right. I got a picture with him and he was about 6 inches shorter than me. His neck is thick and his head is huge tho
Always wondered how taller people can estimate a shorter persons' height. Id expect the difference in eye level to throw off the accuracy

Why the fuck would I care how tall Joe Rogan is? Why does anybody here?

This is the website were people brag about how much taller than Demetrious Johnson they are.

Back