Do you ask women how much they weigh? I do

This is a good example why you don't ask a girl her weight some guy asked Michelle Pfieffer how much she weighed during Scarface lol and the females in the audience get upset and boo the question lol

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-michelle-pfeiffer-controversy-131554788.html

I guess they really dont want equtility. Guys ask each other this stuff all time no big deal. If women have issue beig asked says more about there fragile mind . I would not ask Fat woman by way.

If we are equal sex then this no issue

Last edited:
I just pick them up and guess their weight

I had a girlfriend tell me she was relieved my penis wasn't as big as her ex-boyfriend's, because he was so huge it hurt.

Not the happiest day of my life.

She could have just said she enjoys sex more with you. She didn't think that 1 through. I am surprised how many people are saying they ask females how much they weigh. It would be almost as effective as groin kicking them & then asking for their phone # while they are on the ground.

She could have just said she enjoys sex more with you. She didn't think that 1 through. I am surprised how many people are saying they ask females how much they weigh. It would be almost as effective as groin kicking them & then asking for their phone # while they are on the ground.

She never actually said you enjoyed it more. She just said it hurt less.

I guess they really dont want equtility. Guys ask each other this stuff all time no big deal. If women have issue beig asked says more about there fragile mind . I would not ask Fat woman by way.

If we are equal sex then this no issue

Its a touchy subject with women its better not to ask if I were you man

the women booing this guy understand context either they didn't even let him finish and interrupted him before he could complete his question most like the ones booing were feminist or fatsos, the guy was asking the question as an acting question because she was so skinny in Scareface, he would ask the same thing of Christian Bale how much he weighed in Machinist because he was rail thin, those women in the audience were quick to swing because they are brainwashed by trigger words they read on tv and hollywood news telling them this and that should upset you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back