Do you ask women how much they weigh? I do

no I dont ask things just trying to be an idiot.... no you are not an asshole bud, I know thats what you would like to think because they didnt pay enough attention to you when you were a kid, you are just being an idiot.

No. I just check that the proportions are to my liking.

Are you as amused if they ask how large your penis is?

I had a girlfriend tell me she was relieved my penis wasn't as big as her ex-boyfriend's, because he was so huge it hurt.

Not the happiest day of my life.

No need. I lift em. Get a good feel for a womans heft. You need to be able to bench press a woman off your face if needs be. For health and safety reasons.

I had a girlfriend tell me she was relieved my penis wasn't as big as her ex-boyfriend's, because he was so huge it hurt.

LOL I mean, it really is a good thing. But probably something better left unsaid.

LOL I mean, it really is a good thing. But probably something better left unsaid.

I almost told her I was relieved her breasts were much smaller than my last girlfriend because they were less distracting.

Probably best I didn't say that, though, she would have stabbed me in the throat.

No but I give the big ones a wide berth.

Did you still enjoy sex having that on the back of your mind?

I almost told her I was relieved her breasts were much smaller than my last girlfriend because they were less distracting.

Probably best I didn't say that, though, she would have stabbed me in the throat.

When she said the thing about her ex having a huge dick, you should have answered No wonder your pussy was so wide, it makes sense now.

When she said the thing about her ex having a huge dick, you should have answered No wonder your pussy was so wide, it makes sense now.
Except, that wouldn’t make sense at all. So, yanno.

I dont know, it was fun. She was a good sport about it. She was 5'10 so 135 wasnt a lot anyway, she wasnt fat.

You do realize she probably cried herself to sleep for a week and developed an eating disorder.

Except, that wouldn’t make sense at all. So, yanno.

tenor.gif

My African grey parrot has that sound down perfect. He kept doing it every time my sister in law went to the dessert table at Christmas, gave him some extra pistachios for that one.

No, I don't ask women what they weigh, I always say "you can't be over 100 lbs" you'd be surprised how many fat disgusting ditch pigs will want to do you when you say that.

<DontBelieve1>

<{hughesimpress}>
She probably should have kept it to herself. You won out in the end though. That guy probably never got a decent blowjob, balls deep rarely, and anal not even once.

Only time I do it is online dating/tinder or whatever when they bring up height.. I love the response of "why does it matter?" the same way my height matters I guess. Only difference is I'll never get taller no matter how much I run, her weight on the other hand...........

Only women I've ever asked that were members of my immediately family. I've had other women voluntarily tell me what they weighed in random conversations. Some of them told the truth, others subtracted a good 20-40lbs and thought I wouldn't notice. I'm not going to be an asshole and call them on it though. I do think it's funny people feel the need to lie, especially women that look good as-is.

No, but I ask them if they bleach their asshole.

Ask them if they are pregnant when they're not, that goes over well.

Made that mistake whilst queuing for a train in London. Didn't go well. She was stood in front of me and backed into me a couple of times and I just thought she was a clumsy cow and she turned around for some reason to speak to me and I said " Oh, sorry I didn't realise..." She was like "Realise what?" Idiot me "That you were pregnant." Her "I'M NOT PREGNANT!"

Wasn't helped by the fa(c)t that her husband started laughing when I said this nor that we were booked onto the same carriage of the train in each others eye line. Mind you I did smile to myself when I saw her coming back from the buffet carriage with about 6 croissants...

Back