Do you agree with Weidman being the underdog vs. Gegard?

Yeah, because he more then likely going to lose.

He might be able to take it to the ground, but then Mousasi will mount Him and finish the fight....

Such a great fight.

I favor weidman, but.... Yeah u get it.

Great fight.

But Weidman is also one of those rare guys like Phil Davis and GSP that seem like they can neutralize anyone from top position, I don't give a fuck if it's Jacare or Maia.
Yeah Weidman showed that in the Vitor fight, but I think Jacare would give Weidman big time problems anywhere the fight went. I've said this for years now.

Weidman lost to a former champ and a guy who should get the title shot (and beats Bisping easily). But I think Christ should have an easier fight to build his confidence

He didn't lose to a former champ, he lost the title to Rockhold. He just fights so infrequently it seems that way.

Weidman and Silva have both fought six times since (and including) their first meeting. Silva was out for a long time with the leg injury and recovery, and another period for the suspension to give an indea how inactive Weidman has been.

Weidman's the same fighter against Romero he was against Rockhold. But against Mousasi he's not dealing with elite BJJ or elite wrestling with dangerous stand-up, but a skilled volume striker who can't get off his back every time he faces a good wrestler.

I'm a fan of Moose, but have also watched him long enough to know he'll have trouble getting up vs Chris since he relies on sweeps to do so, and Chris is both heavy and skilled on top. He's the bigger man by a good margin.

3-round fight, Weidman by decision or submission. I think for Mousasi to win he needs to hurt Chris on the feet since he's not gonna get a sub off his back.

Weidman's the same fighter against Romero he was against Rockhold. But against Mousasi he's not dealing with elite BJJ or elite wrestling with dangerous stand-up, but a skilled volume striker who can't get off his back every time he faces a good wrestler.

I'm a fan of Moose, but have also watched him long enough to know he'll have trouble getting up vs Chris since he relies on sweeps to do so, and Chris is both heavy and skilled on top. He's the bigger man by a good margin.

3-round fight, Weidman by decision or submission. I think for Mousasi to win he needs to hurt Chris on the feet since he's not gonna get a sub off his back.

They're the same height, and almost the same reach. Weidman seems to be getting a little smaller with each fight, I'm pretty sure they'll be coming into the octagon virtually the same size.

Weedman is overrated he'll get smacked by Moose and then cry again like he always do

They're the same height, and almost the same reach. Weidman seems to be getting a little smaller with each fight, I'm pretty sure they'll be coming into the octagon virtually the same size.
Gegard's smaller. Weidman has a HW frame. It'll show.

I hate Weidman because of his wins over Silva. So basically everytime he has bad time at the ring it's a great time for me.

I hope Weidman tries to wheelkick Gegard head off and Gegard just TKO him.

given weidman´s decline, now i´m beggining to question his legitimacy

he only beat past prime brazilian old ifgters

nothing else

moose is also out of prime

so idk
??????
Moose is also out of prime"

What????

He's smack dead in his prime,,
one of the variables why he is slightly favored

People who think Chris is going to run through mousasi because of his wrestling are in for a big surprise.

Vegas knows what their doing--lol

No Weidman was doing well in both the Rockhold and Romero fights, it's not like he got thoroughly outclassed.
He was winning both fights and I'm aware he got brutally finished in both.

I still have him against Moose.
How the fuck was he winning the Romero fight? Please explain that to me since you've watched it.

Edit: While we're at it explain to me how the fuck he won the Rockhold fight as well. You know, until he got destroyed

nothing else

so idk
IDK about Moose being out of his prime? I feel like he is putting everything together better now, than he ever has.

I don't get it, Chris has fought the better competition and actually had success against them

Mousasi has lost every big fight
Success against who? His last win was against Belfort. Mousasi TKO'd Belfort too. They both whopped Munoz.

Weidman stopped Silva. I believe Mousasi would beat Silva too (i hope that fight happens, very exciting fight).

Machida beat Mousasi while Weidman beat Machida. Good win for Weidman.

I love how people act like Weidman is so much better than Moose

nothing else

so idk

I never thought Weidman looked like an exceptional fighter. Lacked anything that made him stand out. Just a very traditional boxer/wrestler type. His best win before Silva was Munoz, and honestly Munoz had no business being ranked as high as he was.

IDK about Moose being out of his prime? I feel like he is putting everything together better now, than he ever has.
Not to mention at age 31, fighting since 19 has the better part of 50 fights under his belt not including his 8-0 kickboxing record and doesn't where scratch for his efforts.

He's had 2 wake up calls wrestling/grappling (but vs jacare)
plus now post usada and prime mousasi has champion written all over him

Back