Do you agree with Firas Zahabi's flow training?

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The whole point is you don't have to kill yourself every training session. Training must be fun and enjoyable. He said some guys go all in 3 days in a week. Then the next day wakes up sore and unmotivated. You don't need to run 5 miles everyday. Instead you could run 2-3 miles everyday and repeat it whole year. He says hard training causes injury. In the end your overall training time will surpass hard trainers. You've trained more without damaging your body and it's good for your health, career in the long run.

No ones the same. What works for Firas doesn't work for someone else and vise versa. I think it's good for the individual person to find out what works best for them.

Nope. He's into philosophy so he will most definitely think of some weirdo things to do or teach others.

No ones the same. What works for Firas doesn't work for someone else and vise versa. I think it's good for the individual person to find out what works best for them.
What a bland statement....

He's simply saying don't go >70-% if you go for the LONG run. 5 miles was just an example.

This, its essentially the essence of MMA

Yes artem! Beautiful artem! Nice and flowey artem!

The whole point is you don't have to kill yourself every training session. Training must be fun and enjoyable. He said some guys go all in 3 days in a week. Then the next day wakes up sore and unmotivated. You don't need to run 5 miles everyday. Instead you could run 2-3 miles everyday and repeat it whole year. He says hard training causes injury. In the end your overall training time will surpass hard trainers. You've trained more without damaging your body and it's good for your health, career in the long run.

Bullshit
So many researches over the years and this dude just thinks he is a fucking steve jobs.
As far as i remember
For str there is 3-5 reps of 80-90%1RM
For str endurance there is 15-20 reps 50-60%1RM
And etc
Fuck this touchbutt vol. 2 training

Bullshit
So many researches over the years and this dude just thinks he is a fucking steve jobs.
As far as i remember
And etc

yup. Should definitely take the advice of a Sherdogger over a guy who's one of the most successful coach's in the sports history.

pipe it sporty spice.

As someone above mentioned, everyone works and operates differently. If this is Firas' training methods and it fits you, stay. If it doesn't, move elsewhere.

Don't tell @Spaceball that though.

giphy.gif

Seems very simple to me that you can train longer and safer week after week by not going 100%. You just gotta figure out how to get the most training in without injuring yourself or being too banged up to really work.

Not my place to say, as i'm not a trainer or a fighter. Not even sure why i'm posting tbh..I'll show myself out.

Bullshit
As far as i remember
And etc

GSP1.jpg

870359468.jpg.0.jpg

gsp-return.jpg

Yeah Sherdog is the best place to get training advice.

Back