Do you agree or disagree: If Ferg doesn´t stop Khabib, this is the only man who would be able to

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
kc-10-390x285.jpg

Conor??? Wtf, TS?
My apoligies sherbro, I know, i know, my bad. But it´s not like I´m making 10 Conor threads a day.

But I was looking at the LW rankings and thinking that if Khabib takes care of Tony like he´s been doing to everyone else, who dafuq else is out there to stop this guy??? No, seriously.
Khabib just fucking toyed with Barboza who's #4 and perhaps the most deadly striker in the division, so if Ferguson doesn´t stop khabib , there seems to be noone else really.

Lee?
Alvarez?
Poirier?

Thoughts?

I think Kevin Lee presents an interesting match up as well.

He has excellent wrestling and is strong as hell.

I think Kevin Lee presents an interesting match up as well.

He has excellent wrestling and is strong as hell.
I know, I think that´s a good weapon too, the guy is really strong. But god damn, Khabib has been grappling , Luke DC and Velasquez all these years, good luck trying to outmuscle this guy. But you never know, like @Sapp mentioned before, If Tibau was able to do it, maybe some other strong guy with excellent tdd could do it to. And then Lee would have to be ready to hurt Khabib on the feet and capitalize on the opportunity.

I think that Gaethje would be a stylistically difficult fighter for Khabib.

Groovy Lando is the only man flowy enough to beat Khabib.

Kevin Lee imo, I think he can stop the TDs and make it a striking match which will be interesting.

People forget he rocked Trinaldo (predominantly a striker) with a headkick which lead to the TD and RNC finish.

A hero will rise.

20140801034839_Picture13.JPG

He cant even beat his protege
Well he definitely won't get the rematch given his place in the division and career trajectory, if thats what you mean. Gleison's TDD is unbelievable though, he's a terrible matchup for Khalabeeb.

Last edited:
Well he definitely wont get the rematch, if thats what you mean. Gleison's TDD is unbelievable though, he's a terrible matchup for Khalabeeb.
Usada is a terrible match for Gleison

Usada is a terrible match for Gleison
True enough, it seems, but he still looked in wicked shape in his last fight, physically at least.

Last edited:
Back