Do women still get hit on?

Make no mistake, even the most ardent self-described feminist loves to be hit on.
As long as nobody else is around.

If others are around, a chance to virtue signal for social media likes presents itself so be cautious.

Best place to pick women up I find is in the sauna...start looking at them in there and smiling at them...guaranteed knicker dropper.. ;)

Feminism and SJWs are the best things to happen to incels. They provide a very credible crutch.

If not for these damn libs, I'd be slaying all kinds of poon!

They're actually the initiators and the important things haven't changed. They'll just keep fucking quality men.
The only thing that might be happening is that the small segment of dudes with game are banging an increasingly large proportion of the available women, because of technology and pussification turning guys into incels.

Women constantly get hit on even if their less than a Boise 10. How they respond to that will always be across the board and very situational. Some women are stand offish because they get tired of it, may not be the time and place, you're unattractive, are happily taken/married or they simply have the bitch relax face and just shy. Who knows.

The only thing that might be happening is that the small segment of dudes with game are banging an increasingly large proportion of the available women, because of technology and pussification turning guys into incels.
Basically. I would amend that to include guys who hit the genetic lottery. That is physically and not mentally(social skills being a skillset and eq another type of intellect). We talk a lot of shit and laugh in this sub but when it comes down to it. Your facial symmetry, shape of your body, smell, and other genetic markers are what gets you the interview.

This guy is so fucking annoying. You're making Persian dudes look pretty bad, stop making threads..

I'm sure it happens but technology is turning kids into autists these days.

Why risk a negative reaction in person when you can just message someone via an app and never have them see your Forever Alone tears?
So you wanna fuck or no?

I buss shots on em on the reg sure.

(DISCLAIMER: ALLEGEDLY. No shots were bussed and cannot be proven in a court of law nor public opinion.)

Is water wet?
Does the sun shine?
Does Howdy Doody have a wooden dick?
Does this thread suck?

The social dynamics seems to be changing in regard to male-female relationships. There doesn’t seem to be much effort put forth by both genders to meet on another directly (face to face contact). Maybe it’s because lack of trust, fear of rejection.

Instead people go through other means to try to insnare their way into someone’s life, like social media or dating websites.

Off course they do, I have been on that boat for 7 months since I became single again. and I do my approaches in person, fuck doing it on social media or dating apps.

You can't assume someone's sexual orientation! You're basically being Hitler!

approach-life-with-the-same-confidence-that-random-indian-men-approach-women-online-3ltzJ.jpg

Disregarding social media. Do women get approached and hit on like they used to in the past?

I ask because I see two lines of reality. One is the whole metoo/feminism/mgtow which all together result in social separation while other times it seems like the coast is clear.

I ask because few days ago I made a thread about eye contact with women and being friendly. Yesterday I noticed the normal looking ( non sjw lib) white chicks seem friendly while the Asians seem hostile when I try to be friendly. To be fair I live Vancouver Canada and the Asians literally own everything so it could be a matter of social status that inflates the ego.

Anyway as of late I have been trying to test the power in regards to being social. But I am trying tread carefully. Had to ask what the current social climate is for you guys.

Just molest em like everyone else

As long as nobody else is around.

If others are around, a chance to virtue signal for social media likes presents itself so be cautious.

Oh I don’t doubt that for a second but she will still secretly pocket the psychological win no matter what the circumstance.

It’s actually quite fun to break down bitches like this. Lol

I'm sure it happens but technology is turning kids into autists these days.

Why risk a negative reaction in person when you can just message someone via an app and never have them see your Forever Alone tears?

Lol

Back