Do we have a gif of Furys face when he got KD in rd12?

Luke Rockhold's Chin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How did he get up from that. Was he just playing dead cuz he was disappointed he got caught or did he actually wake up around 7 seconds in and still manage to get up?

What a legend either way

I think he was out....

Then somehow like the undertaker he just got up lol

posted in another thread, you could see how hard his head hit the canvas

one of the craziest things I have ever seen in combat sports. truly spectacular. call me a dork but it almost brings a tear to my eye, seeing him get back up and fight on considering all he battled through just to make it back to the sport.

.....................and then they fucked him raw in the ass with zero remorse on the decision. Boxing.

His eyes were flickering. When it happened and he got up so quickly I thought he was resting. But when they showed the replay he really was out for a little bit.

Honestly some refs would have just waved the match off when a guy falls like that and doesn't move...

one of the craziest things I have ever seen in combat sports. truly spectacular. call me a dork but it almost brings a tear to my eye, seeing him get back up and fight on considering all he battled through just to make it back to the sport.

.....................and then they fucked him raw in the ass with zero remorse on the decision. Boxing.
Bet they have great after fight celebrations now right..."woooo split decision guys we did it!" break out the red panties!

His eyes were flickering. When it happened and he got up so quickly I thought he was resting. But when they showed the replay he really was out for a little bit.

Wilder is one of hardest punchers boxing has ever seen that's why it so impressive he got up and he fought back. I think if they had another round or two Tyson could have finished him. Wilder look exhausted and out.

Wilder is one of hardest punchers boxing has ever seen that's why it so impressive he got up and he fought back. I think if they had another round or two Tyson could have finished him. Wilder look exhausted and out.

I think the celebration took it out of Wilder. He thought he had it in the bag.

man that was incredible to watch. Im still pumped up from it lol

Exactly how I felt. Took the words out of my mouth.

And he came back and landed harder shots.

How did he get up from that. Was he just playing dead cuz he was disappointed he got caught or did he actually wake up around 7 seconds in and still manage to get up?

What a legend either way

Cocaine is helluva a drug.

I think the celebration took it out of Wilder. He thought he had it in the bag.
wilder gassed in the middle rounds when he threw like 6 haymakers. took him 1.5 rounds to recover from that.

He wasn't out , he was frustrated he got knocked down so he laid there. He popped back up like nothing happen. I believe it looked worse than it really was. He kinda exaggerated the knockdown a bit so he could rest.

He wasn't out , he was frustrated he got knocked down so he laid there. He popped back up like nothing happen. I believe it looked worse than it really was. He kinda exaggerated the knockdown a bit so he could rest.
Lol

What a legend either way
No, he was out for about 4 seconds. Amazing recovery.

You know if you start a stopwatch from the moment Fury stop moving on the ground, not when Wilder goes to his corner (as it should be), the referee is still counting slightly faster than you....so this business about a slow count is bullshit unless the camera pans are not real time.

Back