Do want to know why DC will win Saturday...

We'll see how he will fair without his masking agents that's if he shows up?
Masking agents? He never took masking agents. USADA Tested the samples of the drugs he took and they found the estrogen blockers in them. I take USADA's findings over fan gossip any day.

' His dick has a 6 pack! Thats about it. Still no works. Yes, I expect 67 likes. Thank you the nation of Sh**dog! '
- Tze

"you are a fucking shit poster"

- lyndon955

If you watch the first fight, you will realize that he was slowly getting the best of Jones until that poke, but he also slammed jones by force in the fifth. I think now, he knows what not to do, give Bones any breathing space and then take him down and TKO him there! New testing will help him tremendously.
Jones dominated DC in the clinch what are you talking about and DC's takedown was the last of his energy to try and save face after being throughly out wrestled by Jones even with the slam. Unfortunately for Daniel he lacks length which is what's needed to beat Jones. Jones knows how to use his length from the outside and knows how to use his overpowering leverage in the clinch combined with his quick elbows that he uses like short punches. Jones has the confidence DC doesn't and yeah ring rust but Jones is a Jackson fighter so I'm not thinking that'll be a big issue. Rumble was the best hope we had of Jones getting slept and beat next best chance is Gus. DC stayed in the fight early then Jones pulled away not sure if DC can win the 1st 3 rounds decisively enough and still have the gas tank to not get finished.

Masking agents? He never took masking agents. USADA Tested the samples of the drugs he took and they found the estrogen blockers in them. I take USADA's findings over fan gossip any day.
Should I google the 2 masking agents which they found, one for cycling off and the other to prevent gyno

22-1-0 VS 19-1-0

Truly one of the greatest clashes in history!

CV, period! Remember what CAin did to Rousey's boyfriend?Remember what he did to ugly face? Remember what he did to huge head? If they trained the way they always do, it's bye bye Jones. Just take that into consideration ladies and gents, plus the obvious new testing. Do you agree?
You guys remember CayEEn Velasquez vs Heavy Hendricks? Dude was the future

DC is now a better fighter than the first match between them. The 5 rd Gus fight helped him improve not only in endurance but utilizing those nasty uppercuts which are quite effective on a taller opponent. There are many paths to victory for both fighters, to say otherwise is simply obtuse and ignorant.

Jones dominated DC in the clinch what are you talking about and DC's takedown was the last of his energy to try and save face after being throughly out wrestled by Jones even with the slam. Unfortunately for Daniel he lacks length which is what's needed to beat Jones. Jones knows how to use his length from the outside and knows how to use his overpowering leverage in the clinch combined with his quick elbows that he uses like short punches. Jones has the confidence DC doesn't and yeah ring rust but Jones is a Jackson fighter so I'm not thinking that'll be a big issue. Rumble was the best hope we had of Jones getting slept and beat next best chance is Gus. DC stayed in the fight early then Jones pulled away not sure if DC can win the 1st 3 rounds decisively enough and still have the gas tank to not get finished.
Dude, why do u keep avoiding the failed tests? Did you ever think that the count would beat the spider?

DC is now a better fighter than the first match between them. The 5 rd Gus fight helped him improve not only in endurance but utilizing those nasty uppercuts which are quite effective on a taller opponent. There are many paths to victory for both fighters, to say otherwise is simply obtuse and ignorant.
Plus new testing! If count can beat A.Silva, then DC has a very good chance.

Dude, why are you keep avoiding the failed tests? Did you ever think that the count would beat the spider?
Yeah I could definitely see bisping beating Anderson when they fought based on Bisping keeping busy and Anderson being more interested in clowning. That fight was 2 1/2 years ago Daniel is 38 and Jones is 30 physical prime and Jones failing a pre fight test for cocaine tells me what? He didn't fail for steroids. Jones parties and still dominated Cormier. He wasn't coked up during the fight. You wouldn't be able to beat a great fighter at mental chess like Jones did.

I cant wait to read the excuses after Jones finishes Cormier.
I don't care about either, but when someone gets caught cheating and he pokes eyes for a living, that makes any true fan unhappy!

Yeah I could definitely see bisping beating Anderson when they fought based on Bisping keeping busy and Anderson being more interested in clowning. That fight was 2 1/2 years ago Daniel is 38 and Jones is 30 physical prime and Jones failing a pre fight test for cocaine tells me what? He didn't fail for steroids. Jones parties and still dominated Cormier. He wasn't coked up during the fight. You wouldn't be able to beat a great fighter at mental chess like Jones did.
So he was suspended for what then?

Because Jones will be beheaded in a tragic boating accident on the walkout to the cage?

Back