do u look for lust or love when it comes to spittin game?

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
are u gonna be honest and be straight up w/the girl u like or bullshit and find any other way to stick ur dick in her vagina??

Anyone who first meets a girl who's looking for LOVE is gonna strike out most of the time because their expectations are wrong that early on.

Love takes time and if you recognize it when you first meet e doomed for failure

Anyone who first meets a girl who's looking for LOVE is gonna strike out most of the time because their expectations are wrong that early on.

Love takes time and if you recognize it when you first meet e doomed for failure

Eh, I've had two that I knew somewhat immediately I really liked and those feelings only intensified over time.

If you end up with someone that has that kind of power over you, better not let them know or they're going to drag you through the mud.

Eh, I've had two that I knew somewhat immediately I really liked and those feelings only intensified over time.

If you end up with someone that has that kind of power over you, better not let them know or they're going to drag you through the mud.

What I'm saying is that if every encounter you first have with a woman is predicated off of "looking for love" you're setting your expectations far too high right off the bat and most likely are always failing in the love department.

Get to know a person a bit before you're invested after the first 10 minutes.

What I'm saying is that if every encounter you first have with a woman is predicated off of "looking for love" you're setting your expectations far too high right off the bat and most likely are always failing in the love department.

Get to know a person a bit before you're invested after the first 10 minutes.

Well obviously.

I'm not someone who's going out to meet chicks; if it happens awesome but I'm not actively pinging. My approach is completely passive thus if I meet a young lady they're either approaching me or we've been brought together for one reason or another.

Well obviously.

I'm not someone who's going out to meet chicks; if it happens awesome but I'm not actively pinging. My approach is completely passive thus if I meet a young lady they're either approaching me or we've been brought together for one reason or another.

Also woman can smell the desperation of a sad sack male a mile away. Just play it cool with the ladies and let thing unfold naturally and as they come. That's not directed towards you but just a general statement

Continue on your travels my good man and enjoy the ladies.

are u gonna be honest and be straight up w/the girl u like or bullshit and find any other way to stick ur dick in her vagina??

Does this honestly pass for English these days?

Obviously don't be straight up, you have to bullshit until love happens and then act like that's what you were looking for all along.

Am I honest to girls when I first meet them? Always. I don’t think I could look myself in the mirror if I pretended to be something I wasn’t, even if it was just for a lay.

I just tell them straight up I want to bang. On rare occasion they agree.

I was always looking for friendship over all else, and I found it. The friendship eventually became love for me, though she loved me pretty quick into the relationship.

I let my looks do the talking. From there it's just leading on. For sport I'll prod for weakness but once I find it the sport it taken out and I'd rather cast another net.

I was attracted to all of my wife when I first met her, I honestly don't know when love started. I felt she and I were fated to be together for ever from the word go tho.

I've had several good relationships in my life, never cheated. In each one I went into it hoping she was the girl I would marry, a waste of time otherwise. When it became apparent it wasn't gonna be I cut ties.

I don't think you should waste your time not looking for love. That's fooling yourself and others.

Depends how hot they are, if it’s a really attractive girl I will say whatever I need to say to get in, but only because I’m pretty unattractive myself and rarely get the chance to rail really hot women.

ehhhhh i have a problem with the word "love"

but i get the distinction

there are some girls i see out who i just lust for, i just wanna bang them upon first seeing them

then there are other girls who i FIGURATIVELY want to "Wife up", in the sense that she seems like more than typical hookup girl, and someone who MIGHT be girlfriend/wife material

of course i never go into it thinking about marriage and "love", but i do have a different approach toward "keeper" type girls versus hotties i lust over

Ts you must be a child of broken marriage and raised parttime by Mom and every other weekend by Dad.

Pathetic. Talk too much. Think about stuff when it doesn’t matter. Every woman falls into three categories
1. Don’t want
2. Bang and no more
3. Potential for more.

Love marriage lust. All that is woman talk.

Obviously Lust m8.

The sexual attraction has to be high, otherwise I will feel a very negative energy from her.
When two people have incompatible sex drives, the tension could end in a fist fight. (Metaphorically Speaking)

Back