do u agree with KRSONE about black/white history?

In before "uncle tom"
That's not really the reaction, no. That doesn't make sense. Maybe you'll want to figure out why that was your reaction, but nobody else's. Maybe you can learn something about yourself?

That's not really the reaction, no. That doesn't make sense. Maybe you'll want to figure out why that was your reaction, but nobody else's. Maybe you can learn something about yourself?
KRS-One is a black man going against the victim grain. Of course there are other blacks that will call him an "uncle Tom".

I normally don't give a fuck what celebs have to say, but I dig KRS. He's always a solid interview, I'll check this out later.

KRS-One is a black man going against the victim grain. Of course there are other blacks that will call him an "uncle Tom".
he said "in before"

in before crickets

you and that guy, you're the ones who are focused on that. you.

he said "in before"

in before crickets

you and that guy, you're the ones who are focused on that. you.
Ohhhhh. You're just focused on Sherdog. I'm speaking reality oustide of Sherdog.

He is going to be labeled an uncle Tom now by his people watch lmao

This is why I don’t understand why sjw college students, BLM, and Feminists alienate their allies. It would really help their cause to be more inclusive and not turn away / go after their supporters.

I know why I said it. It's because racist leftist vilify any African American who flirts with conservatism, or espouses any ideology that deviates from the political platform you folks demand all blacks to conform to.

Maybe you should ask yourself why my comment triggered you so much.

Maybe you need to ask yourself just how racist your ideology can potentially be.

I know why I said it. It's because racist leftist vilify any African American who flirts with conservatism, or espouses any ideology that deviates from the political platform you folks demand all blacks to conform to.

Maybe you should ask yourself why my comment triggered you so much.

Maybe you need to ask yourself just how racist your ideology can potentially be.
And yet we're left with you being on the Uncle Tom plan, and me still not seeing it. The score is on the board. And nobody should be using the term Uncle Tom at all.

I guess thats my biggest scrupel with black folks that play the race/victim/white priveledge card the hardest.

If whites really wanted blacks to fail as hard as a lot of those BLM people want everyone to believe, whites would have conducted a genocide instead of a liberation.

I use to fuck with KRS-1....

Till he supported Afrika Bambatta raping teenage boys that wanted to be famous.

Off principle it's Fuck KRS and anything he has to say.

“For me if you keep it hip-hop, nothing can be taken away from Afrika Bambaataa,” KRS-One began. “Nothing. Just keep it hip-hop. But if you want to dig into dude’s personal life and accusations that’s being made and so on… Personally — me personally – I don’t give a f*ck,"
-Kris "strongnose" Parker

This guy was supposed to be a leader in the Culture.
Lord only knows what else he doersn't give a fuck about.
Fuck him, Afirtkan Bambattyboi, and the entire Zulu nation.

Buncha fake-ass hoteps.

That was KRS' response as well...

Long standing "rumors" and accusations like that do not exist for no reason, word to cosby, weinstein, spacey, and R.Kelly.

Not necessarily. Look at Gilles De Rais or Elizabeth bathory. They have gone down in history as being child killers/rapists in the publics mind then and now and the evidence likely points to that being false. And this has stood the test of time centuries later.

Public common misconceptions can be a motherfucker. Many people like to go with what " sounds right" to them as opposed to spending the time to find out of its true.

The victim culture is pathetic and reparations are never going to happen (not should they).

Nobody alive in the USA is responsible for crimes of slavery in the past. Trying to hold people responsible for things they didn’t do is beyond stupid.

Aren't all those slave owning - segregation goof dead already? Or at least barely hanging on in nursing homes? Because I really think that this point that unless we invent a time machine and confront the people that were REALLY responsible its really a moot point.

Side note: I went on a lengthy argument in a youtube comment section with a black chick who said it's, "Karma that the white are being killed off today in Africa and low birthrates in the west are killing off white etc etc.."

Really? Karma? Even the white folks that had nothing to do with it, AND have no lineage connecting us to it? Of course she ducked and dodged instead of answering this.

Arguing with people in youtube comments is one of the least worthwhile things anyone can do on the internet.

He is going to be labeled an uncle Tom now by his people watch lmao
Ohhhhh. You're just focused on Sherdog. I'm speaking reality oustide of Sherdog.

If you think so then you're not really aware of the difference between what he's saying generally and what others say who do get labelled are saying generally. They're not saying remotely the same thing.

Contrary to the absurd myth promoted by people who, in all honesty, don't pay attention what's being said within the black community, the black community spends plenty of time addressing it's own internal shortcomings.

But any honest assessment of the current black community requires an acknowledgement of what the community is doing wrong within it's control and what is going wrong as a result of historical external factors that were not within it's control. Anyone who suggests that the external factors don't exist or that black America somehow has the magical ability to reverse the impact of all of those external factors within the given time frame is going to get criticized. Just anyone who suggests that black America is indifferent to it's own current status also deserves criticism.

Those 2 positions are hallmarks of people who simply don't know what they're talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back