Do shogun and Rashad have the most common opponents without having ever fought?

We've officially run out of things worth talking about.

Cool thread. I always think about mutual opponents between two random guys. Unfortunately, I have nothing of substance to contribute here.

Hunt and Arlovski gotta be up there.
Alright looked at it they're also 8 but there's alot of fights that could happen soon to bring it up alot, but then they can also fight.

Last edited:
Big Nog and Arlovski have 10 common opponents.

Sylvia
Nelson
Werdum
Fedor
Rodriguez
Kharitonov
Schaub
Mir
Barnett
Struve

f3f4158a5275c53d7f0bf0f7b4a5cc94.gif
Good job sir, I submit to your awesomeness

Whatever.

I’ve seen “lil nig” one too many times on these boards to assume that it’s a typo. I’ll delete my post since you changed it, but I’ll call out bullshit aggressively because too many people let shit slide.
The Social Justice Sheriff is in town. Typos are a micro-aggression.

I count 8.

Griffin
Rampage
Lil Nog
Hendo
Machida
Jones
Sonnen
Chuck

Can any two other guys beat that?

Bas Ruten and Masakatsu Funaki have 12 of the same opponents. All of those old Pancrase guys fought each other though as the roster wasn't very big in the beginning.

Ken Shamrock
Frank Shamrock
Vernon White
Ryushi Yanagisawa
Takaku Fuke
Kazuo Takahashi
Minoru Suzuki
Jason Deluca
Guy Mezger
Manabu Yamada
Osami Shibuya
Katsuomi Inagaki

There may even be a couple of other guys from that org that have more opponents in common. These two were just off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Thought you had something, then realized you missed the bit about the two fighters couldn't have fought each other.

Bas Ruten and Masakatsu Funaki have 12 of the same opponents. All of those old Pancrase guys fought each other though as the roster wasn't very big in the beginning.

Ken Shamrock
Frank Shamrock
Vernon White
Ryushi Yanagisawa
Takaku Fuke
Kazuo Takahashi
Minoru Suzuki
Jason Deluca
Guy Mezger
Manabu Yamada
Osami Shibuya
Katsuomi Inagaki

There may even be a couple of other guys from that org that have more opponents in common. These two were just off the top of my head.
LOOK AT THE PACE!!!!

They were supposed to fight too until Rashad has got hurt and Jones stepped in :(

Just start comparing people who haven't fought Travis Fulton. Likely someone with him who he shares lots of opponents with.

rashad would have beaten shogun if they fought. shoguns defensive wrestling not good enough and he woulda gassed hard from the grappling

Whatever.

I’ve seen “lil nig” one too many times on these boards to assume that it’s a typo. I’ll delete my post since you changed it, but I’ll call out bullshit aggressively because too many people let shit slide.
On a keyboard I and O are actually right next to each other though. Assuming that most people don’t spellcheck their comments you likely are going to see that a lot with Nog. I can’t recall how many time I’ve signed off an email with cheersm because the comma is right next to the m. What I’m getting at is chill man, stress less. If you’re that bothered by it just ask them to change it or to check their spelling. This board suffers from borderline retardation, not conspiracies involving subtlety applied typo orientated racism.

Rashad getting injured was the worst thing to happen in Shoguns career

On a keyboard I and O are actually right next to each other though. Assuming that most people don’t spellcheck their comments you likely are going to see that a lot with Nog. I can’t recall how many time I’ve signed off an email with cheersm because the comma is right next to the m. What I’m getting at is chill man, stress less. If you’re that bothered by it just ask them to change it or to check their spelling. This board suffers from borderline retardation, not conspiracies involving subtlety applied typo orientated racism.
Everyone k ike this comment.

Back