Do service dogs piss anybody else off, or is it just me?

Anyone can choose to register their pet as a service animal with no real need. The people that choose to do it just suck.

Many do, I don't disagree, but again, that's the problem with the rules we currently have, can't blame the people for exploiting loopholes

If these ass hats wouldn’t game the system, we wouldn’t be having this problem.
So yes, we can blame the people abusing the system.
Fucking clown shoes.

Dude that's laughable. In literally every other domain the burden of enforcement is on the system, not it's subjects. By the very token of your argument law enforcement is unnecessary as long as people obey laws of their own volition. Because we know that doesn't work, we have law enforcement. No system involving humans can operate without rules and rule enforcement mechanisms in place i.e. purely based on the expectation of human decency. It's laughable to believe otherwise

Don't know if it still happens, but when i was in England in the 60s & 70s a lot of pubs allowed dogs in the bar. I also recall seeing the occasional dog on the buses too. They weren't service dogs of course, just people's pets. I thought it was great.

Many do, I don't disagree, but again, that's the problem with the rules we currently have, can't blame the people for exploiting loopholes

Sure you can. The Americans With Disabilities Act is for people with real disabilities and these assholes exploit it because they're selfish entitled pieces of shit that can't leave their pet at home. Just because the law allows the behavior doesn't mean you have to be an asshole.

I don't get the emotional support mini horses snakes peacocks pigs & others that losers try to bring on planes and other places.

People in electric scooters with attitude have been pissing me off lately. Driving on the road, driving fast on sidewalks and forcing pedestrians to jump out of the way. And always mean-mugging everyone.

By no coincidence they're all morbidly obese and look like they are making their way back to a trailer park.

Disabled by fat.

rascalsduo.jpg
Last time I was at Walt Disney World, that's exactly what it looked like.

The burden of enforcement is on the agencies that licence these animals as service animals. People will find loopholes and abuse the rules until the end of time - until the said loopholes are closed. Be mad at the system, not at the people gaming the system.

700.gif
Bringing your dog everywhere because you have anxiety is the loophole. Plenty of people, myself included, have severe anxiety. But we aren't bringing our pets everywhere. These people are gaming the system.

Of coarse I'm not referring to blind people, because that's a legit reason to have a service dog, but I'm talking about these assholes that take their dogs into the grocery store or an air plane with them, because they have anxiety.

I love dogs, but I find it very selfish when people hall their mutt around with them everywhere they go. Some people are allergic and other people just don't like dogs. Being too big of a pussy to leave the house should not warrant a person to have their dogs in public places.
It’s haul, not hall, Captain Foolio Fantastic. And to those allergic, stop being an allergen pussy before I throw a peanut at you.

Nope as long as they are behaved and happy have no issue.

Uhhhhh…. Jeffrey Dahmer tried to make one...

He wound up dying in prison with a broomstick handle buried in his an00s...

I wouldn't recommend it...

Unless you’re into that sort of thing..

An actual service dog, of course not. A person who is using a loophole to bring an untrained dog, that will not shut the fuck up, into the workplace - yes.

Bringing your dog everywhere because you have anxiety is the loophole. Plenty of people, myself included, have severe anxiety. But we aren't bringing our pets everywhere. These people are gaming the system.

And? Change the system so they can't. It's that simple. People used to get robbed and assaulted too legally back at some point in history and at a certain point they got tired of it and created laws to prevent that kind of behavior, that's how this works. Complaining about people being shit is pointless. Change the system so that it doesn't allow them to. Not complicated.

And? Change the system so they can't. It's that simple. People used to get robbed and assaulted too legally back at some point in history and at a certain point they got tired of it and created laws to prevent that kind of behavior, that's how this works. Complaining about people being shit is pointless. Change the system so that it doesn't allow them to. Not complicated.
Well this is a discussion forum and not a court. So.....

You're more likely to encounter opinions here than new legislation

Sure you can. The Americans With Disabilities Act is for people with real disabilities and these assholes exploit it because they're selfish entitled pieces of shit that can't leave their pet at home. Just because the law allows the behavior doesn't mean you have to be an asshole.

Are you new to this planet? Boom, big reveal - people are shit. That's why we have laws. Are they still shit? Make some more laws. Keep making laws until they can't be shit anymore.

Relying on "human decency" is like waiting to win a lottery. Humans understand rule enforcement. So enforce the damn rules.

Well this is a discussion forum and not a court. So.....

You're more likely to encounter opinions here than new legislation

And I understand that - all I am saying is that complaining about how people are shit is like remarking on the rise of sun every morning - nothing novel about it, I don't see much to be discussed

Back