Do Rousey and Tate really hate each other? (Or is it an act?)

Nothing other than Mike Dolce stating to the public that he was hired to help Cyborg make the cut, and according to him, she could have done it easily, than in January they stopped returning his calls, left the UFC, and signed with Invicta. He also stated emphatically that she could be even better at 135 and that he could get her there in 48 hours. http://www.bjpenn.com/exclusive-mik...o-him-135-possible-for-former-champ-mma-news/

and meanwhile. a real doctor advised her against it.
http://www.bjpenn.com/cris-cyborg-santos-advised-by-doctors-not-to-cut-to-135/

and cyborg has actually missed weight at 145, and dolce is claiming he could get her all the way down to 135 in 48 hours? bullshit. does he also think he could have gotten Anthony johnson down to 155 after he missed weight at 170 aswell?

btw, this is how you know the ronda fanboys are retarded. they bash cyborg because she missed weight at 145, then they turn around and say she's ducking rousey by not going to 135.

and meanwhile. a real doctor advised her against it.
http://www.bjpenn.com/cris-cyborg-santos-advised-by-doctors-not-to-cut-to-135/

and cyborg has actually missed weight at 145, and dolce is claiming he could get her all the way down to 135 in 48 hours? bullshit. does he also think he could have gotten Anthony johnson down to 155 after he missed weight at 170 aswell?

btw, this is how you know the ronda fanboys are retarded. they bash cyborg because she missed weight at 145, then they turn around and say she's ducking rousey by not going to 135.

Couple of problems:

1. Most doctors will tell any fighter cutting weight the way professional fighters do isn't healthy.
2. If she weighed 168 than cutting to 135 isn't that far off what a lot of fighters in the sport cut.
3. Mike Dolce is the most reknowned and respected sports nutritionist in the world and anyone with common sense will ignore your "bullshit" description of his analysis because Dolce is smarter, more qualified, and simply better than you.
4. I never once, in all my time watching MMA, every called out Cyborg for missing weight. So once again, what you said was completely false, and irrelevant. Par for the course for you.
5. I also never once, in my time watching MMA, accused Cyborg of "ducking" Ronda Rousey, so there's yet another statement you made that is completely false. Par for the course for you.
6. You asked for proof that Dolce was consulted and claimed he could get Cyborg to make the weight, than when the proof was provided, shifted gears to try and refute what one of the top experts on the subject had to say about it. Nicely done.

Couple of problems:

1. Most doctors will tell any fighter cutting weight the way professional fighters do isn't healthy.
2. If she weighed 168 than cutting to 135 isn't that far off what a lot of fighters in the sport cut.
3. Mike Dolce is the most reknowned and respected sports nutritionist in the world and anyone with common sense will ignore your "bullshit" description of his analysis because Dolce is smarter, more qualified, and simply better than you.
4. I never once, in all my time watching MMA, every called out Cyborg for missing weight. So once again, what you said was completely false, and irrelevant. Par for the course for you.
5. I also never once, in my time watching MMA, accused Cyborg of "ducking" Ronda Rousey, so there's yet another statement you made that is completely false. Par for the course for you.
6. You asked for proof that Dolce was consulted and claimed he could get Cyborg to make the weight, than when the proof was provided, shifted gears to try and refute what one of the top experts on the subject had to say about it. Nicely done.
what's this
Odd then how Cyborg ran from the UFC when she was about to get her shot huh?

Weak argument. Just because you don't make weight at a certain weight, doesn't mean you couldn't make weight at a lower weight. There can be many reasons for it. Steroids, bad diet/weight cut, too much weight lifting.

Even though I think Dolce is a hack, he has enabled a lot of fighters that had problems making weight, to easily make weight. Seems like dieting and weight cutting still has ways to go in mma. Fighters seem to be stupid about it. I mean, just the fact that they are getting caught using steroids, when there is virtually no out of competition testing, should show you that.

Btw, it's amusing every Ronda thread ends up being about Cyborg. Seriously, until she is in the UFC, she is irrelevant.

what's this

Exactly what it says. It doesn't say she "ducked" Ronda. She didn't want to cut the weight. Its also a coincidence she did this as soon as the UFC released statements about possible changes to their testing standards. But in any event, Tito is going to kill her career, if he hasn't already. But no one is "ducking" anyone.

Back