Do Rousey and Tate really hate each other? (Or is it an act?)

I think the thing that pissed Ronda off from the beginning is that Tate wasn't up front with her when she greeted her at the TUF gym.

Huh?

Ronda: What are you doing here?
Tate: I am here to coach

That is pretty upfront lol

Dana admitted it was his & the producers idea to have RR find out from Dana, so if she wanted to be mad she should be at Dana, but ................

Huh?

Ronda: What are you doing here?
Tate: I am here to coach

That is pretty upfront lol

Dana admitted it was his & the producers idea to have RR find out from Dana, so if she wanted to be mad she should be at Dana, but ................

Not being "up front" is apparently to some not telling her that Cat was hurt since she was instructed not to... :rolleyes:

Oh & to be fair I don't think RR was even made at Tate for that, if she said she was I missed it

Any two given women hate each other
tumblr_m37l2kbHzI1qihztbo1_400_zpsb82f115e.gif

Anyone claiming that this is fake drama clearly hasn't been in the presence of several non-related women that shared the same space.

It doesn't take much for the hate to spew forth.

I would bet my house she doesnt....Its impossible for that to happen if you know what I mean

You saying she's a lesbian?

Who knows? But the opening scene only reinforces the fact that Ronda isn't like this with everyone, which is why its funny to see her bashers try to pretend like how she's been with Tate on TUF is going to define her whole character and career.

Agree Ronda was very friendly and respectful when she first saw Tate there. I don't think they like each other though. The animosity is there from both sides. Ronda is not the bad person that her armchair haters wants us to think she is. Reading on sherdog you would think she's a really bad person that enjoys killing kittens every morning.

Agree Ronda was very friendly and respectful when she first saw Tate there. I don't think they like each other though. The animosity is there from both sides. Ronda is not the bad person that her armchair haters wants us to think she is. Reading on sherdog you would think she's a really bad person that enjoys killing kittens every morning.
I agree, they are not friends by any stretch of imagination, but going back to Rousey's interviews prior to TUF 18, when reporters would ask her re her relationship with Tate she would say things like "let's just say we won't be making cupcakes together any time soon". Although that response clearly indicates they are not friendly, there is not even a hint of hatred there.

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced: It is all an act, and as someone mentioned earlier, they are all in on it. (Dana, Rousey, Tate - all of them).

I should add, it is Rousey that is doing most of the acting here. :)

Last edited:
I should add, it is Rousey that is doing most of the acting here. :)
i assume this is the new angle to excuse/justify ronda's insane behavior from this season. it's all just an act, ronda isn't usually like this?(except all season the ronda fans were like "you guys are obviously new here, ronda has always been like this.")

So the Shertard logic is is all women hate each other and all women are sluts who just want the D?

Morons.

Whats even worse is you people think this isn't all scripted/edited BS to make a good TV show.

Ronda hates Tate and Caraway methinks. How she acts on the show is not exactly new. This is the same Ronda who bashed GSP, She hangs out with the Diaz brothers.

I am not sure if it is mutual. Both of them more or less treat her like she is a nuisance.

Granted, she is a nuisance and not exactly logical. The only logical thing she ever did is jump down to 135 after she won 4 straight at 145 and they told her she was next up for Cyborg. She would have been killed.

So the Shertard logic is is all women hate each other and all women are sluts who just want the D?

Morons.
ITT: People take every word comically literal, and don't have the cognitive development or experience to understand how this might be possible to some degree.

So let me ask you... have you been in the presence of several women sharing the same space, for long periods of time, before? I have, in multiple settings, with women from multiple demographic backgrounds.

Shit gets ugly, either clandestinely or overtly.

Whats even worse is you people think this isn't all scripted/edited BS to make a good TV show.

While I think this belief is wrong, I'm not going to pretend people are stupid for thinking it, as we know producers like to manipulate and edit all aspects of reality tv shows in order to help generate ratings and buzz.

yeah, she's just like this with meisha tate, miesha tate's spouce, dennis hallman, and pretty much anyone who stands up to her and her bully coach.

and no one is saying this will define her career, but it will impact it. she's never going to be the next gina carono.

You're right, Ronda is a World Champion, not someone who failed in her chance to become one. And BTW, It's Carano, not Carono.

You're right, Ronda is a World Champion, not someone who failed in her chance to become one. And BTW, It's Carano, not Carono.

that's because gina was actually willing to face cyborg for the title. unlike ronda

that's because gina was actually willing to face cyborg for the title. unlike ronda

Gina also is/was a lot heavier than Rousey, and actually fought in Cyborg's weight class.

Odd then how Cyborg ran from the UFC when she was about to get her shot huh?

because cyborg fights at 145(where ronda used to fight and claim it was impossible to go lower until she became next in line for cyborg). the UFC only has a 135 division. 135 and 145 are different

because cyborg fights at 145(where ronda used to fight and claim it was impossible to go lower until she became next in line for cyborg). the UFC only has a 135 division. 135 and 145 are different

She could have made the cut. She didn't want to. That's her problem.

Back