do pro fighters really care if their opponent is on PEDS?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Beside hunt of course.

I get the vibe that most pro fighters accept most fighters are on it and don't let it bother them. Like it comes with the territory.

Ask bisping or dc lol. But for every one of them there's a rumble who knows that everyone's on steroids and is seemingly accepting of it

The clean fighters do.

This is kind of a self explanatory question...

They have to know it's just part of the game

Thats what I think. Same goes for NFL etc guys as well.

I think the shaming comes in when they are dumb enough to fail, not because they are on it.

I bet A level athletes LAUGH at mma fighters (specifically ufc) for failing tests for PEDs

I guess they would be if they aren't using. Some people just accept it.

GSP was very outspoken about steroids, but that doesn't mean he wasn't using them. He could have used steroids to keep up with other fighters, but wished he didn't have to. I think the UFC brought in USADA because it was becoming common knowledge that virtually all MMA fighters were juicing at the top level.

For example, Johnny Hendircks was OBVIOUSLY juicing against GSP. So ask yourself this: If GSP is juiced to the gills Belfort/Henderson style, do you really think he struggles against Big Rigg? I personally think if GSP was juicing, that he'd have no problem beating the likes of Hendricks. So for his performance against Hendricks alone, I'm will to say he at least wasn't juicing for that fight.

Beside hunt of course.

I get the vibe that most pro fighters accept most fighters are on it and don't let it bother them. Like it comes with the territory.

If they lose...

Jon Fitch talked a lot of shit about PED users and he goes out and gets popped for multiple shit and in the Ariel show he pleads the fifth like some phaggy Mafioso!

Ask bisping or dc lol. But for every one of them there's a rumble who knows that everyone's on steroids and is seemingly accepting of it
Rumble is on roids..

It's a game you have to do for the public.

Most of them are on something imo.

Whoever says steroids dont make a difference are probably taking it themselves.

Back