Do people really think that Brock Lesnar would've been an easy fight for Fedor?

Tapping Machine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems that many posters on this forum share that opinion, especially Fedor fans

However they never seem to be able to support such opinions and statements with facts or logical explanations

The truth is that Bigfoot exposed one of Fedor's primary weaknesses, which is that he was far too comfortable being on his back. Prime Fedor got taken down by an old Coleman and Hong Man Choi, but was able to beat them because neither of them knew how to defend a simple armbar from guard.

Lesnar is a far superior wrestler and athlete than the likes of Hong Man Choi, so he would've taken Fedor down easily and punched his head into the canvas. Same thing happens to Nog and Mirko.

Bigfoot is a vastly inferior fighter to Lesnar, and Fedor got mounted and completely destroyed by him on the ground while also being unable to hurt him on the feet, something which many people have done.

For reference, DC slept Bigfoot in less than 4 minutes in Bigfoot's very next fight, and Cain humiliated TRT Bigfoot in a matter of minutes TWICE

bigfootpounding.jpg

Lesnar also has a far better chin than Bigfoot or even Fedor himself, it's just that he didn't like getting hit. Fedor landing a punch in the 1st 30 seconds and flurrying on Brock for a TKO is his ONLY path to victory, but even that was highly unlikely because Lesnar wouldn't jump at him with his chin up like Andrei did.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if Brock was able to hurt Fedor on the feet, considering that pro wrestler Fujita was able to do the same. Brock has legit power on the feet, as evidenced by him dropping and finishing Randy.

Prime Fedor would be favored to beat every MMA fighter who ever lived.

Trolling Machine, calm it down a bit

Your last 15 or so posts in the last 10 minutes (in like 4 different threads) have all been Fedor hate posts.

We get it, you don't appreciate the goat.

Noob lol

Last edited:
See Brock v. Cain
Cain destroyed Bigfoot while Fedor got destroyed by him

DC also did the same thing to Bigfoot. Bigfoot's best win is over a roidless Reem who got KTFO in his next two fights lmao

Fedor is not even close to Cain in terms of skill level, he was a wild brawler who relied on his speed

Fedor knocks Lesnar the fuck out.
TKO would be possible. That said, I think Brock has one of the best chins in MMA and a legitimate knockout is very unlikely. Carwin hits as hard as anyone and he wasn't able to do it.

I can see it going either way tbh.

Fedor finishes him from the feet to gnp

Or

Brock weathers the storm, takes him down, lays on top of him and smeshes his face in

I think Brock with the same plan as in the Mark Hunt fight is not a good match for Fedor, especially in a cage. He would not give Fedor the distance to land a haymaker. Also his ground and pound is done from a very close distance which makes armbars almost impossible.

Multiple wrestlers/grapplers were able to take Fedor down. Brock even took down Cain but he was able to get back to his feet immediately. I do not think it would be that easy for Fedor.

I see a doctor's stoppage like what happened in the Bigfoot fight since Fedor cuts easily.

That shot that landed on Chael would have put Lesnar on Queer Street. The GNP that would follow would be devastating. Fedor KO/TKO round 1.

Brok would most likely win. Fedor was the best fighter in the world back in his heyday but I doubt he could hang with a lot of modern heavy weights. Maybe Stipe because he leaves his chin exposed and Fedor still has some speed.

Question: what was the name of ts’ former account?

Fedor couldn't even KO chinny Bigfoot even when he hit him cleanly multiple times

Lesnar has a far better chin than Bigfoot

Carwin hits 100X harder than Fedor
That's silly.
Silva didn't have chin issues going into the Fedor fight.

That's silly.
Silva didn't have chin issues going into the Fedor fight.
Because he'd never faced a good fighter with power before

He got flatlined by DC in his next fight with a few punches, while Fedor hit him cleanly a lot of times and couldn't do shit to Silva

Bigfoot exposed the fact that it is extremely difficult to fight with a 35+ pound fighter mounted on you. Not sure if "exposed" is the correct term though.

Because he'd never faced a good fighter with power before

He got flatlined by DC in his next fight with a few punches, while Fedor hit him cleanly a lot of times and couldn't do shit to Silva
Lots of guys get chinny after eating big shots.

Back