Do people not realise why Chiesa's mother is a touchy subject?

you're right, he went out

Sure. That's why he immediately jumped up and got in Mario Yamalamadingdong's face.

People trying to legitimize Lee's win aren't real MMA fans.

My mom's an amazing person. You still live with yours. Sorry your dad left.

Considering how she faces the world with a mug like that, you're right. Amazing. Unbelievable, really.

It wasn't a low blow. He said his mom had tickets. He said nothing derogatory about her at all. Chiesa manufactured that fake garbage. "Security you better get in between us," = "Hold me back bro."
So when Jon Jones tweets Gus "congrats on the engagement, that's a beautiful woman" you believe that to be a genuine compliment to Gus? I think people on here are naive. Definite low blow by Lee, he's not stupid. Read up on the term "sneak dissing"

hahaha, I know just thought it was funny
Well we all need a friend who is a token minority.

Now I can say "some of my best friends are black" as a covering for any potentially racist statements I make henceforth.

Considering how she faces the world with a mug like that, you're right. Amazing. Unbelievable, really.
just to clarify...for those that might get offended...he's not talking about chiesa's fuckin mom when he says "how she faces the world with a mug like that" hes saying "how she faces the world with a chump of son like that"...

just fuckin wanted to set the record straight.

It's simple he didn't tap, was robbed of the opportunity to keep fighting.

Nothing is academic, figure we've all seen enough fights to know that, but keep trolling

So you're saying his mom is single?

Not sure I would taunt anyone with their mom. Seems kinda juvenile

Lee never said anything about his mom. Stuff like "you living in your mom's basement" has nothing to do with your mom, it's an insult directed at you being a loser. The same goes with "your mom bought you tickets", it wasn't about her at all, it was about him.

Same thing as Conor's "Bob Dos Anjos" comment but of course people get outraged about somoene talking about a fighter's family. In reality, he's taking a shot at the fighter themselves.

If Lee had said something about Mike's dad being embarrassed by him in heaven or something, that would be talking about his family out of bounds.

Don't you ever talk about my mullet, don't ever talk about my fucking mullet.

Chiesa jumped the gun a bit at the pre fight presser, but seeing how he reacted, I knew straight away why he did so. On his season of TuF his father died while he was in the middle of filming. With that being made public and seeing him devastated like that on television, he knew that Lee knew his father had died in recent years, and wounds like that never fully heal

I'm not saying his reaction was smart or warranted, it was what Kevin was looking for, but judging by all the memes made out of it it's like people don't understand why it was a low blow from Lee
cry some more, kevin lee didnt know about his father

just to clarify...for those that might get offended...he's not talking about chiesa's fuckin mom when he says "how she faces the world with a mug like that" hes saying "how she faces the world with a chump of son like that"...

just fuckin wanted to set the record straight.

No, I'm talking about your mother. With that brutalized lump of compost she calls a face

Back