Do people not realise why Chiesa's mother is a touchy subject?

milf_oval_bumper_sticker-r46c07e1427c64f878c807531766c9ea8_v9wz7_8byvr_324.jpg

you're right, he went out

I actually thought he went out as well.

He completely stopped defending and just went flat.

Maybe he was relaxing to let Lee burn his arms out and power out but to me it looked like he went out.

Knowing details about people's parents is not top of mind when your'e talking smack.

Also, Lee didn't insult his mom or go into any depth about her, just mentioned her in passing when trying to talk smack about if Chiesa wouldn't show up to the event ("I know his mama's got tickets" was all he said)
That's not an insult towards his mom, just a mention.

Would've been another story if he said "I hope his mom doesn't get a heart attack when he loses" but he didn't...
;)

Why do you assume Kevin Lee watches TUF?

Chiesa jumped the gun a bit at the pre fight presser, but seeing how he reacted, I knew straight away why he did so. On his season of TuF his father died while he was in the middle of filming. With that being made public and seeing him devastated like that on television, he knew that Lee knew his father had died in recent years, and wounds like that never fully heal

I'm not saying his reaction was smart or warranted, it was what Kevin was looking for, but judging by all the memes made out of it it's like people don't understand why it was a low blow from Lee
Your assuming thats somebody besides you watched TUF. LOL

Chiesa jumped the gun a bit at the pre fight presser, but seeing how he reacted, I knew straight away why he did so. On his season of TuF his father died while he was in the middle of filming. With that being made public and seeing him devastated like that on television, he knew that Lee knew his father had died in recent years, and wounds like that never fully heal

I'm not saying his reaction was smart or warranted, it was what Kevin was looking for, but judging by all the memes made out of it it's like people don't understand why it was a low blow from Lee

His dad died like 5 years ago and that is just the cycle of life. Get over it, people die and really who gives a shit?

it was what Kevin was looking for

Wrong,

what Kevin said was totally benign, Chiesa seemed to deliberately overreact and run the principle that any attention is good attention to market himself

Kevin was angling at beating him up in front of his Mother and then went and did just that

Kevin dominated Chiesa and should fight a better fighter next imho, Kevin should also get a nice rankings bump

DONT YOU EVER FUCKIN TALK ABOUT MY MOM (Or dad?) lolwut

It wasn't a low blow. He said his mom had tickets. He said nothing derogatory about her at all. Chiesa manufactured that fake garbage. "Security you better get in between us," = "Hold me back bro."

A lot of UFC fighters have mothers that have passed away who they love dearly. Still no reason to overreact

None of us have lost a parent.

Prizefighters are the only people that receive special consideration to losing a parent.

Lee should've known better...

Reminds me of the time when I was 14 and I fount this kid who said shit about my mom a year after she died in a car accident. Did I mention 14? How old is this guy?

I think he just copied DC when he made a scene when Jones "talked about his kids." No one talked about their kids or his mom. The whole thing was embarrassing, basically- "Your mother is going" - "DONT TALK ABOUT MY MOM"...umm what? <32>

Back