Do people know what they saw?

Aww look at him unable to address my initial response...
I started this thread, and here is your initial response:

Marcelo Garcia would beat Conor in a BJJ match.
Conor would beat Marcelo in a fight.​

There is nothing to respond to. Its an assertion and a non sequitur. Its typical of how you waste time and troll the forum.

I started this thread, and here is your initial response:

Marcelo Garcia would beat Conor in a BJJ match.
Conor would beat Marcelo in a fight.​

There is nothing to respond to. Its an assertion and a non sequitur. Its typical of how you waste time and troll the forum.
Oh look...now he's pretending to forget.

By that logic any endeavor which would result in the gain of a said amount of money would require that it be held on equal ground with all others of the same footing

english-motherfucker-do-you-speak-it-13596485.png

Apparently at a much higher level than yourself

You are using the reflexive pronoun yourself incorrectly. The correct response would have been:

"Apparently at a much higher level than you."

which is a shorter form of

"Apparently at a much higher level than you do."

The reflexive pronoun yourself should refer to the pronoun you. For example,

"Did you make that mistake yourself?"
"Can you feed yourself?"
"You yourself said Conor would win."

I lowered the level of grammatical accuracy because you complained about it in my previous post...

No you didn't. You tried to smarten up your language by using a reflexive pronoun, but you messed up.

You complained my language was too "smart"...so I used the common vernacular...then you complained that it wasn't grammatically accurate.

If you really wish to go down the grammar road, the use of the reflexive pronoun after "than" has been used since Shakespeare...to make note of it as a point of grammatical derision is overly prescriptive.

Go scurry away now...or try and fail and get forum strangled...again.

after 82 replies i think that's a solid "no" to your question, TS.

You're a fucking moron.
“You’re not going to go in there with just your hand and not have a great ground game. You also need a great wrestling game to be successful ... You have to have both games. You have to know how to wrestle and box. That’s just the truth.”

-Mike Tyson

Some boxers will see the truth...most won't however

“You’re not going to go in there with just your hand and not have a great ground game. You also need a great wrestling game to be successful ... You have to have both games. You have to know how to wrestle and box. That’s just the truth.”

-Mike Tyson

What does this have to do with Conor getting the shit beat out of him by Floyd?

You have to wonder what he thinks he's accomplishing. 3400 posts since last August. Its ridiculous.
You keep going for the linguistic kill and keep getting strangled. It's rhetorical position before submission. With my rhetoric and linguistic game, you've got no chance in a language match...just like Lloyd's got no chance versus Conor in a fight.

You have to wonder what he thinks he's accomplishing. 3400 posts since last August. Its ridiculous.
He's accomplished becoming the biggest troll on these boards.

He must lead a lonely pathetic life.

You keep going for the linguistic kill and keep getting strangled. It's rhetorical position before submission. With my rhetoric and linguistic game, you've got no chance in a language match...just like Lloyd's got no chance versus Conor in a fight.
Now its back to repeating gibberish. You think continued trolling is going to persuade readers that you're not trolling. Idiot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back