Do people know what they saw?

Yet Floyd Mayweather totally outclassed Conor in a boxing match. You know, boxing, the one that pays something.

This is a valid point that a lot of people fail to understand. They love to talk about real fights and who would beat who in the street. Would you rather be the guy who gets paid 200 million to box or be the one who is a more complete martial artist but doesn't get paid nearly as much?

Life is about success, not about imaginary street fights. Floyd is more susccessful than all the guys who supposedly could beat his ass in a "street fight". And he has more power than all of them. Power. Yeah, power. You can be the greatest fighter in the world and be controlled by some useless fat bastard. That fat bastard has more power than you. He can't kick like you, but he is efficient where it really matters.

This is a valid point that a lot of people fail to understand. They love to talk about real fights and who would beat who in the street. Would you rather be the guy who gets paid 200 million to box or be the one who is a more complete martial artist but doesn't get paid nearly as much?

Life is about success, not about imaginary street fights. Floyd is more susccessful than all the guys who supposedly could beat his ass in a "street fight". And he has more power than all of them. Power. Yeah, power. You can be the greatest fighter in the world and be controlled by some useless fat bastard. That fat bastard has more power than you. He can't kick like you, but he is efficient where it really matters.

LOL, you're such a dipshit. More mental gymnastics from Shidweeb trying to give Floyd merit in a street fight. Look, he'd beat you, but he's not beating UFC fighters, give it up dork!

And you act like there are other people making as much money in Floyd or even close for that matter...newsflash there isn't.

LOL, you're such a dipshit. More mental gymnastics from Shidweeb trying to give Floyd merit in a street fight. Look, he'd beat you, but he's not beating UFC fighters, give it up dork!

And you act like there are other people making as much money in Floyd or even close for that matter...newsflash there isn't.

I don't care who he would beat in street fights. Only losers think about that. Your lover needed to come over to boxing to get paid, since his amazing street fighting skills don't allow him to achieve what he really wanted from life. He needed boxing.

You're right. Floyd would beat me. And he would beat you too even easier.

Let's see...Floyd's corner said "he's yours in the fourth"...Floyd apparently winked at the commentary team before turning it on, allegedly tried to bet on himself winning in the 10th...am I forgetting anything?

oh, but Conor totally would have won and been crowned the boxing GOAT if he had better cardio...

I don't care who he would beat in street fights. Only losers think about that. Your lover needed to come over to boxing to get paid, since his amazing street fighting skills don't allow him to achieve what he really wanted from life. He needed boxing.

You're right. Floyd would beat me. And he would beat you too even easier.

LOL at really wanting to do boxing. That's why he abandoned it for true fighting, like many others leaving boxing gyms in droves.

And he went over there because Floyd was over there. Now he's peaced out. Boxing has nobody else for Conor.

You act like his paychecks are fatter in boxing. The only reason this one was fatter was because he sold 5M ppvs. Conor's biggest draws now are in MMA deal with it.

Conor did better than many of Floyd's opponents. That can't be denied factually.
no he didn't and yeah it can, he was finished in the fight. by default "many of floyd's opponents" did better just by going the distance

no he didn't and yeah it can, he was finished in the fight. by default "many of floyd's opponents" did better just by going the distance

I never said people didn't do better than Conor. I said he did better than people. Deal with it little girl.

Are these losers still going on about who beats who in a street fight? LoL.

Who? The ref?

LOL

Boxing is not fighting. Wake up.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I could understand if Conor or the UFC were paying you to defend him and MMA, and to shit on boxing with every loser post you make. But they aren't, are they?

Shut the fuck up you clown.
Boxing isnt fighting its a martial art/sport.
Mma is not fighting its a contest between a mixture of martial arts/sport.
MMA is light years closer to fighting than boxing.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I could understand if Conor or the UFC were paying you to defend him and MMA, and to shit on boxing with every loser post you make. But they aren't, are they?
I am defending the word "fighting"

Mayweather's plan was pretty obvious from the start. I feel like a lot of the casuals didn't even watch the whole card cause there were fighters in the preliminaries who used the same strategy and style.

You're full of shit. Grow up.

You're idol got wrecked in a stand up fist fight. (The thing Conor is best at in MMA...fist fighting).
Wait a second...but why would Conor kill Lloyd in a fight tho?

Back