Do people just focus on left versus right...

I agree with the liberal hippies on vaccinations. I believe parents should have the right to decide what gets injected into their kid.

I'm more of an issue person.

On some I'm center right to right on others I'm center left.

please clarify
Do you mean two-dimensional as in 'two-dimensional Euclidian plane' or do you mean a binary decision?

2 dimensional line of left and right versus 3 dimensions as 6 points in space. As in you don't have fit on some predetermined line, since it's more complicated than that.

Sounds like a let's all get along bleeding heart libtard thread u got TS.

2 dimensional line of left and right versus 3 dimensions as 6 points in space. As in you don't have fit on some predetermined line, since it's more complicated than that.
I just find you description to be confusing since you're not limited to a single left-right line in a bi-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system right?

I agree with the liberal hippies on vaccinations. I believe parents should have the right to decide what gets injected into their kid.
So everyone must risk suffering terrible illnesses because of you scientific illiteracy

I just find you description to be confusing since you're not limited to a single left-right line in a bi-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system right?

Right, so there's more than one line.

Ok, so basically it's not coke versus pepsi, there's other soft drinks out there.

I think each side should be able to take at least something good from the other. Being for something (or against) based solely on where the other side stands on it is absurd.

Or do they think the spectrum is more than 2 dimensional?

Yes. Voting is usually pretty binary, despite 3rd party options, because 3rd party candidates rarely have a shot at winning. So, the spectrum becomes irrelevant at the ballot box. You're forced to pick a lesser evil.

People can misunderstand and/or deny science and not vaccinate their kids, but then they need to stay the hell out of populated areas, where they can infect babies who are too young to be vaccinated and other vulnerable people.

If it compromises the health of the child then no, they shouldn't have that right.

People can misunderstand and/or deny science and not vaccinate their kids, but then they need to stay the hell out of populated areas, where they can infect babies who are too young to be vaccinated and other vulnerable people.

We haven't suffered any break-outs where I'm from, despite on average having 25 less vaccinations (under 6 years of age) than the Americans. Well, outside a break-out of narcolepsy, as a result of a rushed "swine-flu" vaccination.

I'd say there's reasonable doubt over the necessity of some of these modern vaccines. It's a money-making business, like any.

I don't think children should be turned into pin-cushions.

I think each side should be able to take at least something good from the other. Being for something (or against) based solely on where the other side stands on it is absurd.

That's sadly where things are though. "He's one of them," etc.,

Back