Do People Get Mad At Vegans Becauss They Know Vegans Are Right?

Here is a vegetarian

^ fart included, see if you notice it.

More evidence the right is more tolerant.

I think he was just especially bad at it. The War Room has trolling standards...

Here is a vegetarian

^ fart included, see if you notice it.

What is it with you and this girl? I wouldn't just start spamming her videos in threads if I were you.

Whenever the subject of veganism gets brought up, it seems that meat eaters get hyper defensive, going on the offensive right away. Is this over compensation for the fact they know deep down that killing animals is unethical and Vegans have an air tight argument about veganism being necessary to stop global warming? Are they mad at themselves for lacking the integrity and discipline necessary to not eat animal products?

Factory farming is a huge drain on resources that could be used to feed a greater number of people and also is a major contributed to global warming.
Also, it should be the goal of all civilized people to limit suffering as much as possible and this ethos extends to animals as well.

Here's some literature if you are curious: http://www.veganoutreach.org/whyvegan/environment.html

There's really no counter argument. Thoughts?

They're just as weird, obnoxious and retarded as
flat earthers.

Vegans aren't right. They're stupid. They don't understand that more plants are being grown BECAUSE of the meat industry. Nobody wants deforestation to occur on either side of the spectrum.

Its no secret that limiting your intake of meat, sugars, processed foods, etc. is fantastic for your health (eating mainly veggies, fruits, whole grains, lentils, etc.).

My gf is a vegan, but shes not one of the radical ones, Im an omnivore but i rarely eat red meat or pork (just don't like it as much as chicken and fish). Shes vegan mainly due to the meat and dairy industry and its impact on the Earth, also has to do with how cruel animal farms are.

I personally don't hunt, but its far more sustainable and humane than farm factories, deforestation, etc. but anyone who is a pure trophy hunter (doesn't eat and use most of the animal and hunts animals that are threatened are scum).

But yea, the meat and dairy industry is pretty disgusting (false info in food studies about milk and red meat, deforestation, pollution, etc.)

First of all, if humans weren't meant to eat meat we'd lack the ability to digest it and we'd lack the teeth/jaws necessary to chew it; simple biology.

Secondly, in the spirit of the hunting debate, the war room sure could use a good culling these days.

I think he was just especially bad at it. The War Room has trolling standards...

What is it with you and this girl? I wouldn't just start spamming her videos in threads if I were you.

But the OP creating troll thread after troll thread is just fine. Got it.

PS where are you when I am just outright name called which is against the rules here?

Last edited:
But the OP creating troll thread after troll thread is just fine. Got it.

PS where are you when I am just outright name called which is against the rules here?

Did you report it? The OP got warned, infracted then banned, but you can't expect me to follow you around reading your threads just in case someone insults you.
Or expect me to read them at all really...

Did you report it? The OP got warned, infracted then banned, but you can't expect me to follow you around reading your threads just in case someone insults you.
Or expect me to read them at all really...

I always report them. Nothing happens. But it is what it is. How about if when someone name calls me I just quote them and put in a Pupinia vid? It seems to get people's attention.

:p

r7aLMGt.gif

I had a pile of bacon for breakfast this morning.
Vegans are not right, bacon is.

TS finally back on teh dubs, only thing surprising is how long it took

Back