Do People Get Mad At Vegans Becauss They Know Vegans Are Right?

Do you mind sharing what you and your wife found works best? My fiance also has this issue as well. She's been hesitant to take supplements but I think it's because the kind she has tried haven't worked very well.

Not a problem.

Source naturals advanced ferrochel.

Absorption with ferrous sulfate was terrible.

i've never seen normal people (meat eaters) get mad, i merely see them laugh at vegans and comment on generally how weak and non intimidating their appearance tends to be

i've never seen normal people (meat eaters) get mad, i merely see them laugh at vegans and comment on generally how weak and non intimidating their appearance tends to be
I'm well built. I don't find big gutted fat guys intimidating.

Whenever the subject of veganism gets brought up, it seems that meat eaters get hyper defensive, going on the offensive right away. Is this over compensation for the fact they know deep down that killing animals is unethical and Vegans have an air tight argument about veganism being necessary to stop global warming?
Animals kill other animals. Go watch The Discovery Channel, you'll see all types of animal on animal brutality.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to cook up some dead baby chickens. Yum!

Yea, If I had more self control, and was a better human being I would go with a complete vegan diet...

that's assuming of course if I could maintain my physique and health.

I mean, I also consume meat because it's fu*king delicious....and in all honesty....that's a selfish reason to consume it.

Veganism is a mental disorder.
Animals are delicious, get over it.

Vegans are like Athiests.
They always feel the need to insert their non-worshipping or diet beliefs into every conversation.

Correction in bold

Anyone who thinks killing animals for food is unethical has mental illness. Id advise seeking medical help before reproducing, you coul spread this sickness onto the siblings.

Yep. There's no reason to have an egregious stereotype as your mascot.

Hunting for sport is unnecessary slaughter. If the meat isn't used unethical.

Plus I never said only white people hunt for sport. Nice straw man.

It's called population management and support.

Hunting for sport includes hunting for food.

Bin hunting on Kodiak Island for years. Some years the harvest was up to 7 dear a year. The reason being that many starved because of harsh winters. Controlled harvest made a stronger herd. One winter Eagles were landing on starving deer and plucking their eyes out, but to the purist it was all good because at least man didn't shoot and eat. Go figure.
This was a great hunt. Can't beat Kodiak black-tail.

Last edited:
Also, well managed trophy hunting is part of wildlife management. Taking big trophy brown beat makes room for other bear coming up the line. Big brownies will often kill a sows cubs so she will go into heat. Shoot a trophy brownie and save a cub;).

It's called population management and support.

Hunting for sport includes hunting for food.
Hunting is unethical
Bin hunting on Kodiak Island for years. Some years the harvest was up to 7 dear a year. The reason being that many starved because of harsh winters. Controlled harvest made a stronger herd. One winter Eagles were landing on starving deer and plucking their eyes out, but to the purist it was all good because at least man didn't shoot and eat. Go figure.
This was a great hunt. Can't beat Kodiak black-tail.

bet dat made you feel like a big man

Back