Do NOT move to Brazil

Cris

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I just received in my e-mail a thread reply about "Moving to Brazil - part 2"

It's kind sad to say it about my own country, but I most warn you guys, do NOT go to Rio,
unless you want to go to a city in civil war (not declared). São Paulo is much safer city, but you have several of the best masters in the USA and Europe, so you do not have to take that risk.

Let's hope things get better.

Sounds like you want to keep all of the big-assed shemales to yourself. Can't fool me, playboy.

The app shows live the regions they are getting shooting

My coach, who is Brazilian, said a big reason he moved to the US from Rio is that he got tired of carrying two wallets: his real one, and one to give thieves when he got mugged. Said the constant looking over your shoulder for violence was just too hard to live with. And he was pretty well off in Brazil (electrical engineer), it's not like he was living in a favela.

Rio is pretty fucked up. I have a cousin who got mugged (fortunately saved by a bystander) by some guys who were going to cut her hair off to sell for wigs. I've had three other relatives victimized in the last few years, including my uncle who literally smashed his way out of one of the tunnels by driving on the shoulder (ie, the wall) to escape AK-wielding assailants on a motorcycle.

I've been visiting Rio for the last 35 years and it's way scarier now than during the military dictatorship.

Rio-de-janeiro.jpg

Religion of peace.

tenor.gif

My coach, who is Brazilian, said a big reason he moved to the US from Rio is that he got tired of carrying two wallets: his real one, and one to give thieves when he got mugged. Said the constant looking over your shoulder for violence was just too hard to live with. And he was pretty well off in Brazil (electrical engineer), it's not like he was living in a favela.
I was talking to some American airline pilots that fly to Rio and they say they always carry two wallets. The drop wallet and their real wallet. They have to leave a few bucks in the drop wallet or the thieves will fuck them up. They say it’s getting worse and worse every year.

My coach, who is Brazilian, said a big reason he moved to the US.....to give thieves when he got mugged. Said the constant looking over your shoulder for violence was just too hard to live with..

I thought it was a self defense martial art......

Funny how when some of us former inner city security personnel catch slack for pointing out Da Streetz ain't a safely padded floor with rules....

Nice to see someone else who knows both sides with a real perspective.

Funny how when some of us former inner city security personnel catch slack for pointing out Da Streetz ain't a safely padded floor with rules....

If you expect any martial art to protect you from gangs on motorcycles with machine guns, you deserve to get your moronic ass shot.

I was talking to some American airline pilots that fly to Rio and they say they always carry two wallets. The drop wallet and their real wallet. They have to leave a few bucks in the drop wallet or the thieves will fuck them up. They say it’s getting worse and worse every year.

My brother was in Argentina for awhile, and in his second wallet (for giving up to thieves) he had a picture of a naked super-obese woman with the words ‘tu madre’ written on it.

Unfortunately it never got stolen.

If you expect any martial art to protect you from gangs on motorcycles with machine guns, you deserve to get your moronic ass shot.
Think about that for a sec "...from gangs on motorcycles with machine guns..." So what's your expectation per wallet u jack? How much does it cost to equip a "gang"...Like 5 guys...with "machine guns" and "motorcycles"?
So now you're trolling for random vics wallets with $10 grand already invested before the first take?

Oops, forgot, a "gangs" gotta eat. The first 3 wallets pays for gas second 3 pays for everyone's shift meal, haha!

WTF Vin Diesel movies r u watching?

LOL!

Just stay ridding your desk or wrenching at the muffler shop where u think u know Da Streetz.

Just having fun with u, just having fun!

LOL!

Has it gotten worse recently ore what? Was there little over a year ago and it seemed pretty safe. Of course i have this poor and dangerous look so i dont usually get bothered :)

Rambo strikes back...

Back