DO NOT buy a Nacon Pro Controller, they break easily!

SleepyBoy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So Nacon makes a series of controllers aimed at being the premium or pro controllers for consoles.

I purchased one and it died in 30 days and they refuse to stand by it, basically told me they don't care.

I wanted to make a thread to warn anyone who was was temped to buy one... DON'T!!

I went beyond out of my way to take extra good care of this controller and broke down from the most basic use. This is one of the most disappointing consumer experiences I have ever had.

Pics of controller? Pics of alleged uncaring by the company? Anything?

I already shell out 300 to 400 a year on normal controllers no way in hell am I going to get a "PRO" controller unless they are rage proof.

Pics of controller? Pics of alleged uncaring by the company? Anything?
Not going to redact my personal info to show correspondence. But basically they told me that they didn't care that is only 30 days old, that it must have been me without even caring what I have to say. Completely dismissed me, when I was extra, extra careful with this controller. The controller is connected by a wire that has multiple prongs and they are overly delicate and bend out off place if you set it down or move it the wrong way. Never dropped it once, never abused, in fact I cherished it until it broke.

Not going to redact my personal info to show correspondence. But basically they told me that they didn't care that is only 30 days old, that it must have been me without even caring what I have to say. Completely dismissed me, when I was extra, extra careful with this controller. The controller is connected by a wire that has multiple prongs and they are overly delicate and bend out off place if you set it down or move it the wrong way. Never dropped it once, never abused, in fact I cherished it until it broke.

I don't care to see your email, you can edit it out with a simple application. Just don't really believe you.

I don't care to see your email, you can edit it out with a simple application. Just don't really believe you.
Ok, that's fair enough. You're welcome to believe anything you want. I don't know anyone who would go out of their way to warn other sherdoggers about a consumer product unless it was a terrible experience.

don't buy this controller, it hired a ninja to assassinate my maid and made about 100 calls to 900 numbers.

What he said about the pins being thing and breaking is true. Most long time reviews of the controller are negative. One of the joysticks are wonky as well.

What he said about the pins being thing and breaking is true. Most long time reviews of the controller are negative. One of the joysticks are wonky as well.
Too be fair, I could have just bought a dud, it happens, but they don't even have a refurbished program to offer me a rebuilt one and they don't have a way to repair it. Which is inconvenient

I was looking at the SCUF ps4 controller but those seem to break easy too.

I was looking at the SCUF ps4 controller but those seem to break easy too.
I bought the horipad fps plus. It's a gamespad for PS4 but more of the Xbox design.

The issue I have with it is it's kinda big and I don't have big hands.
It's also very light, seems like cheap plastic, but it works fine. It's a solid controller.

I bought the armor 3 controller awhile ago, and don't bother, it's shit.

I got the 8bitdo nes30 for PC and switch. It's awesome looking, nice build, but rather small, and that's coming from someone with small hands, but I still like it a lot.

I already shell out 300 to 400 a year on normal controllers no way in hell am I going to get a "PRO" controller unless they are rage proof.

What? Do you have Rage issues or something? I still use my original controllers for my 360 that I've owned since 2009.

What? Do you have Rage issues or something? I still use my original controllers for my 360 that I've owned since 2009.

i'm guessing he has hulk hands. i'm like you, i can keep controllers usable and flawless for 5+ years, easily.

hulk handed people can wreck them in a matter of hours.

my gf has hulk hands. it got to the point where i marked the controllers, so that i had one for each system that she would literally never use, so that i'd always have a working controller. she obliterated 3 ps3 controllers in about 2 months of borderlands. haha

Ok, that's fair enough. You're welcome to believe anything you want. I don't know anyone who would go out of their way to warn other sherdoggers about a consumer product unless it was a terrible experience.

Lol what a weird defensive response. Just post the e-mail exchange if you want to people to believe you instead of getting defensive.

"Basically said they don't care" doesn't really mean anything and your unwillingness to post the e-mail exchange makes it sound like BS.

Saying your controller broke is one thing (although your individual experience doesn't prove anything about the controllers) - but If you are going to throw a companies name in the dirt, at least show proof.

How did the controller break even? Was it something you did? It just spontaneously combusted?

my gf has hulk hands. it got to the point where i marked the controllers, so that i had one for each system that she would literally never use, so that i'd always have a working controller. she obliterated 3 ps3 controllers in about 2 months of borderlands. haha

etm9RSM.gif

PS4 controllers don't last long when they get thrown even dropping them screws shit up and there was a couple where the left joystick would stay forward just from use. I screwed up the R shoulder button on one by dropping it maybe 3 ft and then one had the dpad go out after I barely tossed it and others that wouldn't take a charge. Most of them though are bounced off the floor so yes lots of rage.

Lol what a weird defensive response. Just post the e-mail exchange if you want to people to believe you instead of getting defensive.

"Basically said they don't care" doesn't really mean anything and your unwillingness to post the e-mail exchange makes it sound like BS.

Saying your controller broke is one thing (although your individual experience doesn't prove anything about the controllers) - but If you are going to throw a companies name in the dirt, at least show proof.

How did the controller break even? Was it something you did? It just spontaneously combusted?
Lol, I am just trying to warn people of a bad experience with an expensive product . If you don't want to believe me that's fine. If you have another experience with the same controller that turned out better, we would like to hear about it. I might have purchased a lemon, those happen in every industry, but reading some of the other reviews out there it seems like the wire breaking down has happened to a lot of other people.

Back