Do moderators have to delete good threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the newer mods do a better job than the older ones, I'll say that.

You really know how to hurt a guy.

I do think the newer mods are more active/engaged/visible. They are doing a bang up job.

The older mods are more silent but deadly. They might not be as active in the fight forums but their experience still makes them valuable.

Dad, let's run down and fuck one of those cows.

No son, let's walk down and fuck 'em all.

Or something.

Do I count as new or old...I'm kind of a medium?

There's a few here that get locked when they should just be moved. I agree with that.

Typical OT threads are funny. Why not just move them?

It doesn't happen often, but it does get annoying, kind of like getting the cane in school...not that I'm old enough to know ;)

OT threads are never funny.

33y3srp.jpg

We do it once a week in the mod booth. Pull 10 names out of a big hat. Only takes one mod to overturn it.

You know your name's come up twice?

Somebody likes you.

What can I say? I'm lovable

You really know how to hurt a guy.

I do think the newer mods are more active/engaged/visible. They are doing a bang up job.

The older mods are more silent but deadly. They might not be as active in the fight forums but their experience still makes them valuable.

Or something.

Wait a minute here, nobody mentioned anything about fucking cows when I signed on for this job.

Wait a minute here, nobody mentioned anything about fucking cows when I signed on for this job.

Aren't you scottish? I'm sure you could make a request for sheep instead and they'd consider it.

Were you banned before for trolling? Could be the reason Fogie said that.

Also, he is senile and grumpy, and tends to think that 83% of posters are trolls.

No, I've never been banned.

The only thing I can think of is that I made a thread about how 50 weight classes would be a good idea, and used potatoes to defend it as a good idea. I admit now I was wrong. 50 is not enough, and seriously what do potatoes have to do with MMA?

Aren't you scottish? I'm sure you could make a request for sheep instead and they'd consider it.

Contrary to what you may have heard we Scots hold our livestock in high regard. Abusing them in any manner makes them unfit for the dinner table.

You made a thread that had nothing to do with politics, that's all. The Dump is where we put stuff that doesn't really belong in either the War Room (because it's not about politics) or Mayberry (because it's about religion or philosophy or something like that, too heavy for Mayberry).

Were you banned before for trolling? Could be the reason Fogie said that.

Also, he is senile and grumpy, and tends to think that 83% of posters are trolls.

When I was checking his IP my right leg went numb, that always means "troll". You just get a feeling for this after a few years.

When I was checking his IP my right leg went numb, that always means "troll". You just get a feeling for this after a few years.

I feel a lot better knowing that, I was worried I was gonna have a stroke at times.

Or something.

You may want to add the caveat that both the dad and the boy are cows and not humans...

It's a fantasy thread and that's where they go, it's stated in the rules.

How the hell is that fantasy?
It's the #10 and #6 MW in the world in the same organization, with no up coming matches booked! We're not allowed to talk about matchmaking in heavies anymore?!?!

The "Matches to Make" articles on Sherdog.com if posted on Sherdog.net would be Wasteland material! Thats hilarious!

I think some mod must have made that rule years ago and the current mod are taking it totally out of context! There's no way that is the proper interpretation of the rule.

How the hell is that fantasy?
It's the #10 and #6 MW in the world in the same organization, with no up coming matches booked! We're not allowed to talk about matchmaking in heavies anymore?!?!

The "Matches to Make" articles on Sherdog.com if posted on Sherdog.net would be Wasteland material! Thats hilarious!

I think some mod must have made that rule years ago and the current mod are taking it totally out of context! There's no way that is the proper interpretation of the rule.

Mods don't make the rules, they just enforce them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back