Do Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani have a beef?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Everytime Luke refers to an interview Ariel did with someone, he never says his name. He calls it the other show. But he doesn't do that with Brett O. What the deal is?

Who's Luke Thomas? What does she do?

Ariel was never Luke’s friend
Luke was never Ariel’s friend
Espn conned mmafighting
Mmafighting is diedying

Really, who cares?

Two of the worst people in the business to be honest, Luke Thomas and Ariel Helwani.

Last edited:
OZJP2OQ.gif

Can I get an actual answer please? What's with all the Ariel and Luke hate?

They're both jealous of each other's superior beta traits.

I have no idea. On the MMA Beat I sometimes got the impression that Luke thought Ariel was a moron. On the other hand, he was immensely complimentary of Helwani when he took over the latter's show. At the same time, Helwani implied that he wasn't happy about the show continuing and wished MMA Fighting had just killed it off. Who knows. I have wondered the same. Helwani doesn't seem to be a smooth fit at ESPN, for whatever reason. There's something that's not quite clicking.

They were the tmz of mma, but now Tyron works for tmz so they are even less relevant, but still just as big roaches.

Anyone hating on Luke is mad because they can't deadlift.

Last edited:
Ariel was never Luke’s friend
Luke was never Ariel’s friend
Espn conned mmafighting
Mmafighting is diedying

Really, who cares?

ariel basically took his show and the cache that came with the show, and left mmafighting with luke freaking thomas lol. no wonder mmafighting is dying. luke thomas is not very good at his job.

Ariel isn't that bad. Luke is an asshat.
Luke's a hater and super negative and commanding. ariel's an instigator and gossip monger. they're both not great, but ariel's the lesser of the two evils. he has way better guests

They have an on-going competition, it's called "The Biggest Cuck".

Shit's very competitive and there is animosity between the two.

Back