Do liberals REALLY want Trump impeached?

Awww you tried. Maybe next time.

The second he was their chance against Hilary, they definitely did. It's why he was their nominee for president. Unless you want to argue the GOP nominated him because they were hoping he'd lose. In which case I'd realize you're retarded and stop responding.

You're a low-information poster. We get it.

No shame in not watching the cable news, but keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about it.

Oh ok, so before the people voted to make him the nominee the GOP didn't want him?

Of course they did, they wanted whoever would beat Hilary. Once they felt he was there best chance, they hitched their wagon. That's why he was there nominee. If they didn't want him, they wouldn't have nominated him.

Are you trying to suggest, like beatinghimself did, that Trump had the GOP working against him during his campaign?

You're a low-information poster. We get it.

No shame in not watching the cable news, but keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about it.

I guess I'll just keep opening my mouth then. Don't worry though, I'm opening it to laugh at you a lot too. :)

They shouldn't. If the economy is doing well come 2020 then Pence will win another 4 years.

I love it here in Vancouver on the news they always get these *experts* opinions who are really just nobodies on Skype just taking shots at him because they are just losers who will never accomplish anything and just try to attack a multi billionaire who became president and actually accomplished things in life when everyone was against him. That basically sums up what liberals are like. A disease.

Of course they did, they wanted whoever would beat Hilary. Once they felt he was there best chance, they hitched their wagon. That's why he was there nominee. If they didn't want him, they wouldn't have nominated him.

Are you trying to suggest, like beatinghimself did, that Trump had the GOP working against him during his campaign?

My point was the GOP didn't want him, which you admitted to just now after calling me a retard. It's okay to be stupid, but if you shut up, read and listen, you can be informed too. The GOP actually honored the wishes of their voters, unlike the democrats. The powers that be on the right side definitely didn't want Trump. I can name numerous republicans that despise Trump, even after becoming president. Take a seat on the bench Jr. Sit the next few plays out.

Yes , the people who support Clinton would rather have WW3 with Russia and have America fail as a country ...
then allow Trump to try and improve the country.

President Pence is the lefts worst nightmare.

"Conversion therapy for all liberals begins immediately"

Who knows. A lot of them simply want to be proven correct in their opinion that the guy sucks and shouldn't be President. Others sincerely believe that he will undo everything they believe in like Abortion, Gay Marriage, Open Immigration, "Free" Healthcare, etc. It happens with every President and among every political group or such.

this is a good summary of people wanting impeachment.

now combined with point OP is making, there really is no best case scenario for the left side.

My point was the GOP didn't want him, which you admitted to just now after calling me a retard. It's okay to be stupid, but if you shut up, read and listen, you can be informed too. The GOP actually honored the wishes of their voters, unlike the democrats. The powers that be on the right side definitely didn't want Trump. I can name numerous republicans that despise Trump, even after becoming president. Take a seat on the bench Jr. Sit the next few plays out.

Name them, let's see how long the list is. Like you said, the second they realized he was their best chance against Hilary, they went all in. Pretending this discussion was birthed from a point about the primaries doesn't help you at all. We're talking the presidential race. And the GOP was firmly behind him during it.

It's not going to happen. All they have is one fake news conspiracy theory after another. All put out there by the media. All this bullshit isn't coming from elected democrats. They're just following the media's lead. It would be funny if it weren't so disgusting.
The idiot in chief fired the guy conducting a legal, warranted investigation, and then did the most asinine thing to THREATEN him on fucking TWITTER

The President of the United States fired the man investigating him, and then threatened him on Twitter.

It appears that hasn't sunk in yet to the #freetrump 2017 dindu nuffin contingency

go to hell

Last edited:
The idiot in chief fired the guy conducting a legal, warranted investigation, and then did the most asine thing to THREATEN him on fucking TWITTER

go to hell

Which part of that is illegal and warrants impeachment, exactly? Spoiler alert: none of it.

I guess I'll just keep opening my mouth then. Don't worry though, I'm opening it to laugh at you a lot too. :)
Members of the GOP establishment absolutely expressed that they didn't like trump

Which part of that is illegal and warrants impeachment, exactly? Spoiler alert: none of it.
have you always been an ignoble, disingenuous hypocrite your whole life, or is this something that developed recently?

Do you deny that there is a coordinated effort between elements of the intelligence community and deep state at large, almost ALL major media outlets, the democrats, and republican establishment to push mass propaganda filled with leaks, lies, smears, and distortions with the one goal of ruining the Trump presidency and the agenda that he ran on?

This is hand's down the dumbest summary of what has happened in the past two weeks.

Back