Do liberals REALLY want Trump impeached?

I don't want him impeached, but I do want him to be held accountable IF he did do anything illegal. And we will only know that after a thorough investigation.

I'm far more concerned about the toxic and divisive media than Donald Trump. The media needs serious reform.

I like some of the stuff Pence stands for, but honestly we need Trump as our president.
Why? Pence is more of an evangelical, and actually believes in what he says. Trump is a "New York Republican" (democrat in 2009) who will say literally anything to pander to his base. Pence is an actual Christian, Trump is a conman. I'm not saying I'd prefer Pence, but I'd think you would.

Why? Pence is more of an evangelical, and actually believes in what he says. Trump is a "New York Republican" (democrat in 2009) who will say literally anything to pander to his base. Pence is an actual Christian, Trump is a conman. I'm not saying I'd prefer Pence, but I'd think you would.
I think Trump has more balls. And that's what America needs

I think we have to play the long game as a country. Sure, if Trump did some shit that gets him impeached, then so be it.
But I'm more concerned about the erosion of US influence around the world and the institutions that reside here in the US.
hqdefault.jpg

I understand Trump has become the personification of everything evil, corrupt and dishonest in the eyes of Democrats and they wish him nothing but the worst, be it impeachment or even death. But I think people forget that if Trump is impeached, Mike Pence becomes president.

So my question is, which of the two is more harmful to quote unquote liberal values? In Pence, you have a guy who believed (or even secretly still believes) in homosexual conversion therapy. Pence is a true blue, Jesus-loving Republican. Are Liberals going to be better off with a Pence presidency? Trump is pretty much a life long democrat, an "opportunity Republican" who changed sides more on a "fuck Obama" tip IMO. Trump has given interviews to the Advocate in the past supporting gay marriage, when it was very unpopular to do so.

I think a lot of younger people believe that if Trump is impeached, they just hand over the presidency to Hillary or Bernie.

of course we do. tyranny stands against liberalism. trumps trying to be a tyrant and subvert our democracy so fuck him.

pence is willing to play within the game. trumps just an asshate throwing a tantrum doing what he wants like a cunt.

At this point I'm not really sure Pence would be any worse. Won't change the fact that republicans struggle to agree on anything and still won't get anything done. I do appreciate the fact that Trump is making the whole party look bad. That will help in the mid terms and in 2020.

No. What they're really afraid of is the fact they can't beat him in 3 years. They have no one.
I really believe that they fear Trump gaining some steam and letting the cat out of the bag about the way DC really operates.

At this point, the desperation of the dem/repub establishment and media is comedy gold. Even more frightening.
The hypocrisy they are spewing over the Comey firing should say it all, but I guess half the country can't see it. Motherfuckers will say ANYTHING, with no reflection on their positions a week past.
Are most voters really o.k with this level of corruption as long as their side is winning? The shit you can find on the leaders of both parties, with just a little bit of research, is astounding yet they keep on spewing lies and people believe they give a shit about this country.
It makes me sick.

I'm not really sure why I bother discussing something with someone as defensive as you are. Trump won because of a variety of factors, including the fact that the GOP establishment tried to run an alternative candidate after he won the nomination in order to stop him. He rain against the Dems, the Repubs, and the media, and still won. The fact that it triggers people like you is the cherry on top.

Donald Trump didn't run against the GOP or Republicans, he was THEIR NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT. Are you fucking high? LOL.

And yeah that evil media, giving him 10 times the coverage of any other candidate! How did he ever overcome....

Donald Trump didn't run against the GOP or Republicans, he was THEIR NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT. Are you fucking high? LOL.

And yeah that evil media, giving him 10 times the coverage of any other candidate! How did he ever overcome....

Now we know you only watch MSNBC and CNN. If you watched Fox News during primaries you'd know what's what.

Yes because Trump is dangerous on the international stage.

Pence is more conservative for sure, but he's also not a dumb-ass that will destroy America's standing the world or start WW3.

It's disgusting to me that so many conservatives put their ideology over the good of the country.

Now we know you only watch MSNBC and CNN. If you watched Fox News during primaries you'd know what's what.

What's what? You mean how during the primary he had infinitely more coverage than any other candidate? Or how the primaries concluded with Donald Trump being picked as THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT? Idiot....

Stick to trying to find your school records, and leave the talking to the big boys.

What's what? You mean how during the primary he had infinitely more coverage than any other candidate? Or how the primaries concluded with Donald Trump being picked as THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT? Idiot....

Stick to trying to find your school records, and leave the talking to the big boys.

Are you wearing your big boy pants today?
"I'm an idiot", says a degenerate with no critical thinking or knowledge of US or European history.

Did you even score enough on SAT to get into community college?

You think the GOP wanted Trump? If that's what you think, you shouldn't be calling people stupid, because you seem like you weren't watching the news around that time.

I would rather have Pence in power than a man as unpredictable and with questionable motives as Trump.

A Mike Pence presidency would give @ripskater his first ever orgasm

Are you wearing your big boy pants today?
"I'm an idiot", says a degenerate with no critical thinking or knowledge of US or European history.

Did you even score enough on SAT to get into community college?

Awww you tried. Maybe next time.

You think the GOP wanted Trump? If that's what you think, you shouldn't be calling people stupid, because you seem like you weren't watching the news around that time.

The second he was their chance against Hilary, they definitely did. It's why he was their nominee for president. Unless you want to argue the GOP nominated him because they were hoping he'd lose. In which case I'd realize you're retarded and stop responding.

Awww you tried. Maybe next time.

The second he was their chance against Hilary, they definitely did. It's why he was their nominee for president. Unless you want to argue the GOP nominated him because they were hoping he'd lose. In which case I'd realize you're retarded and stop responding.

Oh ok, so before the people voted to make him the nominee the GOP didn't want him?

Back